𝟶𝟹𝟶. #𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬.
𝘿𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙔'𝙎 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇

 ❛ 𝘿𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙔'𝙎 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇  ❜

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 . . . 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗧 𝗚𝗔𝗟𝗔

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ༺❀༻ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

"MAYBE THIS WAS A BAD IDEA, DEE." rosalie exclaimed as she tucked her messy hair behind her ear. currently, rosalie was trying to console her screaming 6 month old baby. she was not happy for whatever reason. lily was fed, changed, being held, what more could the baby possibly want? the screaming, and the fact that cody was running late really had rosalie stressing to the max. "this is a sign i shouldn't go tonight. like seriously? what the hell was i thinking?" she cried out and bounced her baby up and down, hoping it would sooth her. of course; it didnt.

"maybe lily is stressed, because her mommy is stressed." daisy put in her two cents. rosalie shot daisy a glare and scoffed. "mommy is stressed, because daddy is thirty minutes late." she spoke in a baby voice, to not upset lily anymore than she already was with her angry voice.

the truth was over the past couple months leading up to the gala, cody lived up to his word and kept his promise to rosalie. he helped her with lily a lot. he would even stay the night and help with the night shifts so she could catch up on sleep — he slept on the couch of course. he had hinted at the possibility of getting back together, but she shot him down. rosie and travis had been getting really close and she still hadn't told cody about it yet. she was determined to keep it private, though she did know he deserved to know, being the father of her child after all. it was a conversation she dreaded, though.

with a knock on the door, her thoughts were interrupted. "it's open!" she yelled out. the door quickly opened and in came cody. she groaned in both delight and frustration at the sight of him. "i know, i'm super late. filming ran so long." he explained and reached his hands out to take the screaming baby. almost in an instant, lily stopped crying and cuddled her head into her father's chest. rosalie instantly wanted to scream. "daddy's girl." she teased and let out a heavy sigh.

"seems like you've had a long morning." he told her. instantly her eyes watered, "tell me about it." she sniffed, trying to not let the tears fall out of her eyes. "try having to deal with her." daisy commented with a roll of her eyes. "now come on, let's go! we have to get dressed, do our makeup, hair, etcetera." she hurried rosie and grabbed her arm.