𝟶𝟷𝟸. #𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘.
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆𝙎

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 . . . 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗦

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ༺❀༻ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

IT HAD BEEN A WEEK SINCE ROSALIE HAD TAKEN THE PREGNANCY TESTS, meaning it had also been a week since she had even spoken to cody, even though he texted her all day. he even showed up to her apartment one day, and she hid pretending he wasn't home. she knew it was wrong to completely cut him off, but until she knew what was going on with her body, she had to isolate herself.

the soonest that a doctor would see her was today, a week later. just as promised, asher and daisy met her at the hospital, waiting for her in the waiting room. she sat in her room, her hands interlocked together as she awaited the results of her pregnancy test that she had taken about 5 minutes ago.

what was she going to do if she was pregnant? she was 22 years old. was she actually ready to raise a child? hell no! she was a medical student with thousands of dollars of student debt. what would cody think? would he even want a child? at that, her child? her mind was racing. a knock at the door interrupted her thoughts. "ms. atkins?" the doctor called out and came inside the room and shut it right behind her. "well i have the results of your test." she started, and rosalie nodded. "your results of the pregnancy test are positive. you're about four weeks along." the doctor confirmed.

rosalie instantly felt butterflies in her stomach. she wasn't sure if it was a good feeling or a bad feeling yet. "oh." was all she could bring herself to say. "if you dont mind my asking, was this a planned pregnancy?" the doctor questioned and rosalie slowly shook her head. "no, no it wasn't." she laughed humorlessly.  "okay, well you have a lot of options here, just so you know. there's adoption, there's always couples looking to have children who cannot. there's abortion, which is always your option. or, you can keep the baby." she listed, and rosie nodded.

all she could think of was cody. what the hell was she going to do? what was he going to do when he found out? would he be happy? sad? mad?

"thank you so much for the help, but i really have to go." rosie muttered out and pushed her hair out of her face, and hopping off of the bed. "it'll be okay. this is a huge decision, rosalie. take all the time you need. this is your decision." she reminded her, earning a smile from rosie. "thank you, again." rosie walked out of the room and to the waiting room where her brother and sister were waiting for her. they both immediately stood up at the sight of their sister and walked over to her.

"well?" daisy asked, raising her eyebrow. "you two are gonna be an auntie and uncle." rosalie word-vomited. "no way!" daisy said excitedly and hugged her sister. "are you okay?" asher asked her sister and her shoulders shrugged. "i don't know." she bit her lip. "it'll be okay, rosie. you'll always have us, no matter what, okay?" daisy told her and placed a kiss on her sisters cheek. "thank you guys." rosie whispered and hugged her siblings tighter. "except when you're telling mom and dad, we want nothing to do with that." asher joked, earning a laugh from both of his younger sisters.

"shut up." rosie laughed.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!