𝟶𝟷𝟶. #𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡.
𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙄𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙄𝙀

 ❛ 𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙄𝙀 𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙄𝙀  ❜

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 . . . 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗞

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ༺❀༻ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

FOR WHAT FELT LIKE THE ONE HUNDREDTH TIME THAT DAY, rosie was throwing up into the toilet, except this time, cody was there holding back her hair and rubbing her back comfortingly. once she finished she leaned against the toilet with her head resting on her arm and turned to face him. "you dont have to stay here. this is absolutely disgusting." she whined and flushed the toilet, then shut it.

"maybe a little, but i don't mind. i feel really bad, because you got it from the thai i suggested last night." he frowned. she shrugged her shoulders and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "true." she teased and he laughed. he let go of her hair and sat next to her with his back resting against the wall. "i feel like a bus just ran me over." she whined and shut her eyes. "come here." cody said with a frown, and her eyes opened, seeing he was talking about her crawling into his arms. she was quick but subtle about it. her head rested on his shoulder, while his arm wrapped around her, and her legs draped over his while his other hand rested on her thigh.

once again, her eyes slowly shut. "how are you not disgusted by this?" she asked curiously. she had just thrown up, and here he was; not running for the hills. "my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple years ago and she was always feeling nauseous, so i kind of grew immune to it." he explained. rosalie looked up at him and frowned. "i'm really sorry about your mom." she said quietly. he looked down at her with a small smile. "don't be, she overcame it. she's one of the strongest people i know." he admitted and she nodded in agreement.

in that moment, rosalie felt better, of course in a way her body was aching and sore, but emotionally, she felt protected in cody's arms. her eyes slowly fluttered shut and she cuddled into him and his arms wrapped tighter around her. "thank you for being here." she whispered in a sweet voice, and relaxed into his body. "i'll always be here for you, rosie posie."

she couldnt help, but smile at her new nickname. her father used to call her that all the time and now when she heard it coming from cody, it brought back a train of memories. good memories & the bad.

 good memories & the bad

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!