𝟶𝟸𝟺. #𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥.
𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘿𝘼𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙍

 ❛ 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘿𝘼𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙍  ❜

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 . . . 𝗖𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗬

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ༺❀༻ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

ROSALIE WAS NERVOUS. the next day came, which meant it was time for cody to come over and meet lily. the brunette had spent the day picking up around her apartment, where there were baby blankets, and bottles thrown all around the house. lily was only one and a half month old, so rosie hadn't completely grasped the hang of motherhood quite yet. the balance of taking care of lily, and keeping the apartment clean was hard.

lily had been napping for a good hour until she woke up and insisted on being fed. after fifteen minutes of feeding her hungry baby, she heard a ring of the doorbell.

rosalie's heart dropped. she hadn't seen cody since the day he decided he didn't want to be in her life. since the day that he walked out on her and the little girl in her arms — formally in her tummy. she had heard a little bit about him, from dylan mostly. any time daisy came over he'd slip in a little something about her baby's father's guilt. kindly, rosalie would tell him where cody could stick it. if he wanted to talk with her, he would have to do that himself.

rosalie swallowed hard before placing a small kiss to the top of her baby's head. she stood up tall and laid the beautiful baby in her bassinet that was usually reserved for the times her diaper was in need of cleaning. rosalie headed to the door and held her head up high.

be confident, rosie. she encouraged herself as her hand twisted the door knob and was once again met with the blue eyes that she had once come to fall in love with, 9 months ago. "hi rosie." the boy mumbled, obviously shy and not wanting to set the girl off. it was only two words and rosalie felt a rush of memories over flood her. each memory different, but each containing the boy in front of her. "come in." she finally spoke up and stepped aside so the actor could walk in.

"it's so good to see you. you look well." he complimented and rosalie let out a soft chuckle. "you don't have to lie. i gave birth only a month ago." she spoke as she shut the door once he entered. rosalie took a moment to glance at her appearance through the door's reflection. her long hair was messily placed in a pony tail. she had not a bit of makeup on her face, her freckles clear on display. she always felt insecure about them, but overtime she grew to love them. the bags under her eyes were easily explained with the angel laying in the bassinet.

"well you still look as beautiful as the last day i saw you." he charmed. rosalie made eye contact with him. she decided to maturely ignore his comment. "so," she exhaled deeply and walked over to the bassinet that was gifted to her by her mother. "ready to meet your daughter?" she asked. the words were weird as they left her lips.

your daughter. she never thought cody would come back in their lives. much less that she would be sharing this moment with him. it almost made her emotional.

rosalie lifted up lily from the bassinet and held her against her chest. when rosalie became a mom, she never thought she would be good at it. rosie was the youngest of three and she never really held babies before she held her daughter. of course her friends had younger siblings, and she held them sometimes, but it was mostly for three seconds before they'd sob and she'd quickly hand them off. something clicked in her though when she held her baby. the maternal instincts inside of her maybe.

"just make sure to support her head." rosalie advised as she handed the baby to cody, supporting her head until his hand slipped under it, gliding across hers. they made eye contact for a second before focusing back on the darling baby in their hands.

rosalie pulled her hands away and stepped away from cody and sat down on the couch. "sh– she's so tiny." he spoke, starstruck. "right?" she chuckled softly. "sometimes i can't believe she's real." she told him. cody sat down beside her, but his eyes never left the baby in his hands. "dylan told me she was cute and he massively understated." he chuckled lightly in disbelief. "dylan has been a real help. whenever he and daisy come over." she told him. "i'm so sorry, rosalie." he spoke slowly, trying not to wake the sleeping baby in her arms.

"i'm sorry i wasn't here for you through your pregnancy or here for lily's birth. i know i already said it and you're probably tired of hearing me say i'm sorry, but i promise i'm going to make this up to you. you deserve better than that. lily deserves better than that." he whispered as his eyes flickered from her to the baby. "hey, you're here now." she whispered. though of course she didn't completely forgive him, she did appreciate this gesture more than she thought she would. his eyes moved back to her with a small smile attached to his lips.

rosalie returned the smile and looked down at her daughter. their daughter.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!