𝟶𝟹𝟸. #𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢.
  𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

 ❛  𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔  ❜

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 . . . 𝗖𝗢𝗗𝗬 & 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ༺❀༻ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

WITHIN FIVE SECONDS OF KNOCKING, THE DOOR OF CODY'S APARTMENT OPENED. after the night before at the met gala, daisy, rosalie, travis, priyanka, and asher got out later than they anticipated. and after much convincing from daisy, rosalie asked cody if lily could just spend the night with him — which he, of course, said yes to. rosalie wasn't too worried about it. before even going to the event, she had packed cody a bag filled to the zipper with diapers, wipes, extra clothes, and a blanket — as if he didn't also have those at his own apartment. she knew the breast milk she had pumped was enough for the night, so she tried not to stress too much. though, trying didn't help much. she couldn't wait to hold her baby in her arms again, so when cody messaged her, saying they were awake, she raced over.

once the door opened and revealed cody who was holding lily in his arms, her heart warmed. "look baby, there's mommy." cody grinned and stepped to the side so rosalie could step inside. "hi!" the girl cheered happily. with no moment to waste, cody handed over lily. rosalie sniffed the baby immediately, her nostrils filled with the fresh baby smell which she really missed and hoped would never leave her baby. "were you a good girl for daddy, baby?" rosalie asked the 5 month old with a wide grin. "she was an angel, of course." cody replied with a wide grin of his own. he grabbed the towel that was draped over his shoulders, scrunched it up, and tossed it on top of the 'lion king' swing he had bought for lily.

"good i'm glad." she pressed a kiss against the moving baby's head. "so how was your night?" rosalie asked the boy and watched as cody walked over to the couch to take a seat, moving the empty bottle that he was using to feed the baby prior to rosalie's arrival. rosalie moved over and took a seat next to him, sitting the tiny baby in her lap so she was facing in the direction of cody. "it was good, lily and i watched spongebob, i fed her, cleaned her diapers. the fun stuff." he joked. "i'm actually more curious to hear about your night." his brows raised as his body turned and focused his attention on the brunette sitting. "it was so much fun. i met jennifer lopez and almost had a heart attack right then and there." she joked, though, it was also kind of true. rosalie had never been more starstruck in her life than the moment she met her. when daisy and rosalie were little girls, they would never stop blasting 'jenny from the block' it drove their mother insane.

"how awesome." he laughed. "so," cody started, reaching his hand over and allowing lily to wrap her tiny hand around his finger. "i saw the article, about you and travis scott." he spoke softly.

rosalie's heart rate increased. she didn't even think about the consequences of the interview that might've come up. she was just in the moment, but she never realized she never even told cody about it. her baby daddy. she sighed, "cody, i'm so sorry. i was gonna talk to you about it, but i—" she started, but he quickly cut her off. "rose, it's fine. you don't owe me an explanation." he smiled. rosalie quickly shook her head. "don't let me off that easy." she sighed, "i should've told you about it. we're both adults with a child to think about." she whispered and blinked her eyes from lily to cody who had his eyes glued on her. "i gotta say, it really sucked seeing it on e!news." he smiled sadly. it almost broke her heart.

"can i ask you something?" he wondered, and she nodded slowly. "are you happy?" he asked quietly. "i mean— are you happy with him?" he asked and rosalie exhaled a heavy breath. "i don't know. it's still new, but i mean i could be." she said honestly. cody kept his eyes on her, even when she looked away and looked back. "then i'll back off." he whispered.

her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "what?" she whispered. "all i want is for you to be happy, rosalie." he told her, his hand moving toward her face and brushing her hair out of her face that was laid very close to her eye. "after everything i put you through, you deserve that. you deserve the world." he smiled, a sad one at that. "so, i'll stop trying and just be a good father to lily and a good friend to you." he concluded.

rosalie's heart began beating so fast, and she felt that it was so loud that cody himself could hear it. she had never felt so shocked in her life. she appreciated his kind words. "i don't know what to say." she whispered. "you don't have to say anything. i just needed you to hear it."

"well, thank you, cody. for everything." rosalie finally managed to get out. "no problem. i owe you a lot for this little one." he smiled, trying to change the subject from a sad one to a happy one as his eyes moved to lily in her arms. "well it was a two person job. she's a little of both of us." she grinned and moved closer to him and turned lily's permission so she was now facing rosalie. her hands supported her back and head as they both admired their baby.

"i cant believe how perfect she is."

"she gets it from her mom."

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!