𝟶𝟷𝟾. #𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡.
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙃𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍

 ❛ 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙃𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍  ❜

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 . . . 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ༺❀༻ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

IT HAD BEEN NINE MONTHS SINCE SHE HAD SPOKEN TO CODY OR BEEN IN THE PUBLIC EYE. she rarely posted on instagram, the only people she really talked to were her siblings and mother. she wanted to enjoy her time being pregnant. she didn't know when the next time she'd become pregnant again and she just wanted to enjoy it without the press or crazed fans ruining it with negativity. she focused on school and keeping herself healthy. she chose not to learn the sex of the baby until she actually had him or her.

just as asher and daisy promised, they helped her with through the pregnancy and read up on pregnancy reports so that they would all be prepared for when he/she came. in all honesty, they were way too helpful. "rosalie, lift your feet up!" asher told her as he helped her sit down, and lifted her feet up on the coffee table on top of the pillow that was resting on top of it. "i'll do the dishes, you're nine months pregnant, the baby should be coming any day! you need to relax." daisy called out from the kitchen of her apartment. rosalie groaned in frustration. "i can handle doing five dishes you guys!" she told them and asher narrowed his eyes at his younger sister. "no." was all he said and stood up from the kneeling position he was in. "do you want some water?" he questioned.

"i'll take some coffee." she told him with a sarcastic smile. he rolled his eyes, "water it is." asher walked away to the kitchen.

rosalie groaned and held onto her stomach. she had been having contractions every once in a while now that she was at the end of her pregnancy. they hurt horribly, but she did her best to push through them. once the contraction went away, she breathed out heavily. she shook her head and stood up, walking to the kitchen after two minutes of just trying to stand up. rosie walked into the kitchen, almost bumping into asher on the way in. "what are you doing!" he groaned. "i want an orange." she requested and he sighed, "go sit down, i'll get it."

just as rosalie was about to walk back to the living room, she hears a splash fall down to her tile floor. she gasped and looked up at her siblings. "her water just broke." daisy spoke and grabbed the towel to wash off her soapy hands. "my water broke." rosie confirmed, "oh my god!" asher panicked which drove rosalie and daisy into one. before her very eyes, asher and daisy gathered all of her bags and brought her out to the car to head towards the hospital.

in the blink of the eye, four hours passed of labor and waiting to continue her dilation. finally, after six hours, it was time for rosalie to push.

"come on rosie! she's almost out." the doctor cheered.

rosalie had decided that since cody wasn't going to be involved with the baby, daisy and asher would both be allowed in the delivery room holding her hand. she didn't want to go through this alone and she couldn't be more thrilled that they were here with her. "keep pushing!" daisy cheered as she held onto her sisters hand. rosie shut her eyes tighter as she squeezed as hard as she could. "ow rosie!" asher groaned in pain. rosie opened her eyes to glare at him before quickly closing them to continue her push.

"open your eyes! watch your baby come out." rosalie opened her eyes and looked down, thinking how gross and beautiful this actually was. "what is it?" rosie asked and the doctor smiled up at rosalie. "it's a girl!" she cheered.

rosalie felt her heart skip a beat. asher kissed the top of her head, "you did it sis!"

the doctor placed the baby on her chest and rosalie cried happily. "oh my god." she whispered and held onto her baby. from that point on, she vowed to never let anybody hurt this baby girl ever, and she would be the best mom she possibly could be.

 from that point on, she vowed to never let anybody hurt this baby girl ever, and she would be the best mom she possibly could be

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!