𝟶𝟷𝟺. #𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡.
𝙄𝙈 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙂𝙉𝘼𝙉𝙏

 ❛ 𝙄𝙈 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙂𝙉𝘼𝙉𝙏  ❜

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 . . . 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗘 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗗𝗬

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ༺❀༻ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

ROSALIE'S HEART WAS RACING, in her twenty two years on earth, she had never been more nervous than this very moment. she was pregnant? her mind was flooding with the thoughts of how cody was going to react. deep down in the pit of her stomach, she felt as though this was going to be their breaking point. after all, they had only known each other for a couple weeks.

twenty minutes after rosie and cody stopped texting, he finally arrived with a knock at the door. she gulped and wiped her sweaty palms on her jeans. she pushed her hair behind her shoulders and walked to the door and opened it. before she could greet him, he interrupted her by cupping her cheeks and pressing a kiss on her lips. her hands instinctively rested on his sides, and kissed this boy back.

she slowly pulled back and looked into his blue eyes. she easily got lost in them and it wasn't until he dropped his hands and intertwined his fingers in hers, that she snapped out of it. "are you okay?" were the first words
to come out of his mouth. she wanted to scream 'hell no!' but — instead she settled for, "kind of." she mumbled and he sighed softly, shutting the door to her apartment behind him, and following rosalie as she pulled him to the couch to sit down.

"rosalie? please just tell me whatever the hell is going on?" he pleaded, she didn't blame him, she knew she was being very vague about this whole thing. the truth was, she had no idea how to say any of this.

"cody," she started and turned her body to face him, keeping her hands intertwined with his, resting them in her lap. "remember how last week, i was super sick?" she asked him. in which he responded with a nod. "food poisoning, thai." he answered simply. she let out a heavy breath.

if only it was that simple. rosalie thought. "well, after feeling sick like everyday. i also happened to realize my period was late." her eyes finally looked down at her lap and ran her index finger along his palm. she continued talking, knowing that if she stopped, he wouldn't understand or allow her to continue on with what she needed to say. "so, i asked daisy and asher what i should do. of course they suggested a pregnancy test. i took 2. one was negative, but one was positive." she looked up at him. his eyes were wide, but he relaxed once she laid her eyes on him. he was probably trying to not freak out.