A vacation with Mark

You and Mark were very close you guys were the closest in the group..you and Mark were like siblings you had so many things in common like for example you and him were quiet but really inside you want to yell out...It was around the Holidays now and the boys were going to spend it with their families except for Mark and you.Mark parents were in a different country so they couldn't spend it together and your family was too busy with their restaurant and other things...

"I guess its just you and me y/n.." Mark said as he stretched his arms while he was sitting on the couch "Yep! But i have a question what the hell are we going to do?!" You said he laughed "well we have 4 weeks together so i guess we can have a vacation if you want but i don't know where.." He said while shrugging "how about...LA?" He smiled "we are LA kids after all!" He said smiling as he gave you a high five you smiled...

Mark went to his computer to see if a plane was going to go to LA and buying the tickets "okay i found one but its leaving tomorrow can we do it?" He told you "Mark..get your luggage ready we are going to LA!" You got up running to your room and you began packing clothes,chargers and many other things...you were ready after a few hours you went down stairs and you fell on the couch "done?" Mark told you "ahh yes.." You said sighing "how many luggages?" He said because last time you took 3 "1 this time with my backpack" you said looking at him while he nodded.You and Mark fell asleep early for tomorrow...

You guys woke up around 5 or 6 to go to the airport it took you guys some hours to get to LA but you guys made it safely "ahh LA how missed your i don't give a shit smell" you said smiling meanwhile Mark was laughing loudly while people were staring at you two mostly you because of what you said..((just imagine the cute Mark laugh >.<)) you guys made it to a house Mark rented just for you and him "Mark lets go eat if your hungry.." You told him as you sat next to him "yeah sure lets go to the market.." You nodded and you both left...

You guys saw a Korean market so you guys went inside

You guys saw a Korean market so you guys went inside..."OH Mark! Mark look its our favorite chocolate milk!" You ran towards it you grabbed 2 for you and Mark...you and Mark bought some ramen noodles,chips, and many more snacks...you felt like someone was staring at you when you looked it was one of the workers he was staring at you and Mark "mark we should go now we been here for awhile now.." He nodded and so you paid "whenever your free call me.." The worker said looking at you "what the-" you were about to say until Mark spoke "uh hey dude can you not! stop what your doing and don't do that to girls they will think your a pervert oh wait you already are!" Mark said looking at him in a nasty way up and down as he grabbed your hand and pulled you out side...

"What a nasty guy to do that! Anyways you okay?" He asked you...you nodded "that was disgusting whatever lets go home and eat.." You told him as he nodded and was holding your hand the whole time "Mark chill out the guy isn't here that was 30 minutes ago" "I know but what that guy told you disgusted me because no man should treat a pretty girl like you that way! So am holding your hand for no man should act like that to you!" You smiled and hugged him "thank you Mark!" He smiled and nodded....when you guys got home you made ramen and watched TV you were glad that you were friends with him and you went on this vacation.....

❤️💙THE END💙❤️

A/N: lmao the letters all changed *sigh* stupid me 😂 sorry bout that!