The Ghost Prank

You and the guys thought you were just going to react to some of the old episodes from you guys but it was one by one so you went to go get coffee while the guys reacted to the episodes you had no clue what was going on....

It was finally your turn to go and this was your reaction:
You getting scared:
As the episode played You watched it you were enjoying it meanwhile the boys were watching your reaction "yahh she's going to get scared.." JB said staring at you "what if she cries??" Yugyeom told the guys "nah y/n is strong!" Jackson said meanwhile mark was clapping...

You were still watching it until a scary image popped up "AH! OH MY LORD!!" You said laughing while crouching down....The boys were laughing at your reaction... Until the girl came out under the table "AAHHHHHHHHH!!" You ran away as the camera man was recording you still "where is she going?" yugyeom wondered. You ran to the studio with the camera man still recording you "y/n are you crying?" The camera man asked "Am I?" You said laughing "Are you okay?" The camera man chucked "Am good hahaha!" You were dying of laughter now...

Until the boys came up running to you hugging you especially JB "I told you she was going to get scared!" JB said hugging you tightly meanwhile you were still laughing of what happened...

You getting not scared reaction:

You sat down on the chair putting on the earbuds "What if she gets scared?" Jinyoung said "mmm nah she barely even gets scared!" Mark and JB said...they watched you "hahaha I remember that day poor Youngjae!" You said laughing until the image popped up "oh.." You said staring at the camera man "am confused hahaha " you said laughing the boys were laughing as well "I told you!" Mark said "It's not over tho!". You continued laughing until a girl came out under the table "hello! Are you lost?" You asked her The boys ran to you laughing hard "Y/N YOUR SO CUTE!" The boys said....

_____________________________________

A/N: That video always makes me laugh so I thought of making this for you guys I hope you guys enjoyed it! Bye bye❤️

Mark really wants to kill me 😂❤️