Weekly idol!! ❤️😁

A/N: hello!! AM BACK YAAAY!! Am sorry i have not updated the story i was sick and  IF YOU READ MY OTHER STORIES THEN YOU ALREADY KNOW I GOT SHOTS 😭 but am getting better! I have a sore throat right now but am fine! Anyways am sorry guys! Enjoy!
By the way I'll like you guys to support my new story? Thing idk but if you have a favorite kpop song that you want to learn the lyrics in English then you guys should check it out thank you! ❤️
________________________________________
*i added some things! But you should check out the real episode it was hilarious 😂 by the way lets pretend BamBam was there and Jackson didn't have to go*

You and the guys were going to a special event in weekly idol! You were very excited because Twice, Gfriend, and Btob will be there! You were a big fan of their music so you were excited! You were wearing...

When you guys got there you saw all the groups talking to their band members or to other people you guys greeted each other and the show began...

"WELCOME BACK TO WEEKLY IDOL!!" You heard the hosts say (I don't remember their names sorry)

"Y/n! I see it's just you and me wearing jeans!" The host said while she laughed a little you nodded "yep!" "Lets start off by celebrating the 5-4th year of this celebration!! by dancing!!" Everyone clapped "Got7 lets start with you guys!"

You guys began to dance until you guys thought of doing a tower thing you were on top because you were the lightest "y/n go!" Yugyeom said "Am already on!" Everyone laughed "it doesn't feel like it!" Mark said laughing everyone was laughing and clapping by what you guys were saying...

Btob, Gfriend and Twice did it as well... You sat next to Mark and Youngjae "okay so! We have a question from a iGot7! It says Mark! Why do you and y/n always have to be together? Love from Myminebomb" The host said Mark laughed "we are the closest in the group! So we are basically always together!" He said smiling you nodded giving a thumbs up!

"They literally do everything together! Like this one time i was going to take y/n to the store to buy something and nooo! Mark said Its okay i could take her you can go rest so he left me there standing and Y/n when she came home she said oppa why didn't you go were you that tired?" Mark began laughing you did as well "Jackson I didn't mean it like that you just looked tired!" Mark said laughing "I was tired! But I wanted to go out with y/n!" You began to laugh hard as well as everyone...

Everyone calmed down by laughing and the host had another challenge for all of the groups..."there is going to one member of each group trying to make the host fall in love by your ayego! The members are...Y/n from Got7 Eunha from Gfriend Momo from Twice and Minhyuk from Btob!" She said "lets start with y/n!!" The host was already smiling since you were his bias "shes making my heart race already!!" He said you laughed...

You began doing it and everyone was calling you cute meanwhile the boys were amazed because you never do that to them..."MY HEART CANT TAKE IT!!" You began laughing "WHAT MAKES IT MORE ADORABLE THAT SHE HAS A BANDAGE WITH CATS ON IT!!" His heart monitor was up to 159 "aaand stop!" The other host said "wahh!! 159 no one can beat that!" Bambam said amazed you sat down still laughing "y/n what happened to your finger that has a bandage on it?" The host asked you...

"Oh i was cutting some apples because i was very hungry and so when i was cutting them JB's cat scared me and so i then cut my finger with the knife.." JB was there nodding his head "yah! JB you should of put your cat in your room I don't understand how you let your cats go on the kitchen counter!" You told him while he was offended "how was I supposed to know that my cat will scare you causing you to cut your finger!" "You should teach your cats not to go on the kitchen counter! Besides its dangerous for them as well!" He had nothing else to say meanwhile you laughed "see you have no words now!" The guys laughed....

The other members did the challenge and you won! You got a prize and it was a bouncy ball it was time now to do 2x faster dance you were a confident that you guys can do this...

*i couldn't find the one of only got7 so heres the full length one*

You guys were going fast while everyone was amazed it was pretty tiring you can say that but at least you all won!