Mark's Jealousy

A/N: HEY GUYSSSS!!! I'm back! I am sorry for not updating i was very busy these days but I am back l0l0l anyways! So i was wondering if i should do a imagine like this for every member comment if i should! This goes for my mark and y/n shippers! 😂😉 I AM COUNTING THIS AS SMUT LMFAO I HOPE YALL ENJOY

WARNING: if you do not like this kinds of stories you may skip this, this has language and may not be great for ya know under 10 year olds lmao ... you have been warned (spooky 👀)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((ALSO YOU AND MARK ARE TEENAGERS AT THIS TIME SO GOT7 WASN'T CREATED))
ALSO HE HAD BROWN HAIR LIKE THIS

ALRIGHT BYE________________________________________It was raining outside you were just home alone your parents weren't home, nether was your sister or brother since they were at their friends house or just somewhere shopping

ALRIGHT BYE
________________________________________
It was raining outside you were just home alone your parents weren't home, nether was your sister or brother since they were at their friends house or just somewhere shopping... You decided to text your best friend Mark...

You: Heyy !
*2 minutes later*
MarkT: wassup!
You: i was wondering if you want to come over to my house just to chill...
MarkT: yeah sure! Ur parents arent there??
You: nah im guessing they with my siblings or something lol
MarkT: awh poor bby y/n all alone~
You: nvm don't come to my house
MarkT: I WAS KIDDING
You: I WAS TOO!
MarkT: I'll be there in 5 minutes dork 😂👌🏻
You: mkay! 👌🏻👌🏻

Let's say you had a crush on Mark you never told anyone and it's so hard for you when he hangs out with Holly sometimes your heart just sinks down into pieces... You ran to your kitchen to make popcorn "this shit better not come out bunky!" ((Bunky: another word for shit)) As you were waiting there you heard a knock on the door just on time with the popcorn...

You quickly put the popcorn on a bowl and put it on the couch with your black blanket and you prepared your self...

You opened the door to see a tall boy with brown hair smiling with a blue umbrella wearing a big black sweater with black jeans and vans

"Come in..." you said... he nodded "thanks"

As he put his umbrella down and took of his shoes he went to sit down on your sofa "this place never changed..." you laughed a little "what do you mean you visited like 4 or 5 days ago" he looked at you and smiled "i guess i have some kind of bad memory haha" he told you. You shook your head and smiled "your dory..." you told him... it took him a few seconds to get the joke for him to start laughing insanely...

*His laugh is so cute...* you thought to yourself as you went to go sit next to him until *ding*

You checked your phone and it was from...

YUGYM: Thats cute lol
You realized after that Mark saw it too "you still text him?!" He said rolling his eyes "I don't understand why you don't like him ! He's so nice!" He rolled his eyes once again "that's what you think! Y/n I known him for the past 3 years! He just wants your body! And all!" You ignored him and texted him back... and you turned your phone off

You felt Mark staring at you "wow i see..." he said "shut up he's not gonna do anything bad !" You told him "thats what you think" he told you

You both stayed quiet for half the movie until *ding* Mark then paused the movie "go ahead..." he said "fucking hell ! Fine! Im not texting him!" You said. You both argued for the past 20 minutes until ...

"CANT YOU SEE IM FUCKING JEALOUS!" He told you ... you stayed quiet "WHENEVER I SEE YOU FUCKING HANGING OUT WITH HIM AND SEEING YOU SMILE LIKE THAT! MY HEART SINKS Y/N!"

"OH SHUT UP MARK ! WHENEVER YOU HANG OUT WITH HOLLY YOU ALWAYS SMILE AND LAUGH AND DONT GET ME STARTED WHEN I SAW YOU ALMOST KISSI-" you were cut off by him roughly kissing you...

You were pinned down on the floor he had his hands locked with your hands "you have no idea how long i wanted to do this" He whispered to your ear ... you both were kissing for about 20 minutes until he moved down to your neck "w-wait...m-mark" his lips were about to touch your soft skin until he looked at you "what?" You gulped " what if my parents come in..." he smirked "stop worrying they're not just gonna pop out of no where... "

You nodded as Mark went back to what he was gonna do... things were getting spicy until 2 hours later you rushed to your bathroom you looked at yourself ...

4 hickys you're hair was a mess you had your white t-shirt in your hand all you were wearing was shorts and a black under shirt you quickly tied your hair you came out seeing him still on the floor ...

When he saw you he smiled and closed his eyes and sat up "look what you did..." you pointed at the 4 hickys you sat next to him "well im marking whats mine!" He told you as he slowly kissed you...

💖The End💖