Passing out

Reminder: you were in a extreme diet so you haven't been eating anything and you were over working yourself so you were not in a good position right now...

It was the day before the awards show you were in the practice room dancing to the song to get it right... The guys were at home still sleeping since it was 5 in the morning. You were starving but you held it in you got up and practiced once again...

You looked at yourself in the mirror you looked pale,eye bags under your hazel eyes "crap" you said to yourself you sat down and drank water..You went back home to sleep for some hours till you guys had to leave...

Performance day...
You guys were in back stage you were wearing...

Since you guys were doing "Fly" and "Home Run" you were sitting down waiting for the members

Since you guys were doing "Fly" and "Home Run" you were sitting down waiting for the members...you weren't feeling too good you felt like throwing up, your body felt weak, you felt like falling. The lights were off and you guys were on stage now you were in your place until the music started..."JACKSON OPPA!!" "Y/N WE LOVE YOU!!" You heard fans say you weakly smiled and began to dance....

Right in the middle of the song you saw everything turning black you were losing your balance... you felt Mark carrying you "y/n look at me! " you heard Mark say until you passed out...

2 hours later...

You woke up you saw all the guys next to you Mark with teary eyes Youngjae tapping his foot non stop JB looking down at the floor meanwhile Jinyoung was telling him everything will be alright. Bambam hugging Yugyeom since he was crying and Jackson sitting alone with his hat on looking down..."what happened?" You said everyone looked at you and ran to hug you...

You felt them crying especially Mark,Jackson and Yugyeom they stayed there for about 5 minutes until JB spoke "Why are you overworking yourself?!" You stayed quiet "i just wanted to make it a good performance.." you said with your voice lowering.."And who told you to be in a diet?! Your body is perfect how it is the doctor said your not eating anything! Y/n that is dangerous you need to eat and don't overwork yourself!"

You nodded your head "JB stop making her feel worse calm down! Don't make a scene here or god sake!" Jackson said JB sat down ....

3 hours later..

You rested for a while the awards were still going until you had the thought of going and apologizing to the fans...."May I apologize?" You asked JB "no no you need to rest" he told you "am well rested now its been 3 hours the awards are about to end i want to apologize to the fans...besides i cant just go like that they need to know am good right now " he stared at you "your so stubborn Mark go tell the doctor to bring us our car" He said you smiled a little...

"Attention fans and idols Y/N from Got7 came back to say something" Everyone was clapping and the fans were screaming asking you if you were alright... "Aghase am really sorry-" you were cut off by fans saying "don't be sorry" you smiled "am sorry that had to happen i swear to everyone i will take care of myself more ! I want you all to eat healthy and rest please! I love you all and am sorry for that y/n l/n out!" Fans were screaming and cheering telling you "We love you"

When the awards finished many idols came up to you asking you if you were alright ... Yoongi from BTS , Mark and Jisung from NCT Dream , Rocky from Astro , Joshua from Seventeen , Momo,Chaeyoung , and Mina from Twice and many more. Twitter and Instagram flowing with videos and pictures of you passing out or wishing you to get better..

You later on thanked the fans who wished you to get better ...

______________________________________________

A/n: Ahh! Its 2:14 am and i have school tomorrow T-T but anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this story and remember please eat healthy and rest well Jackson is now feeling better which i am so happy about and BamBam didnt have to go to the military and Jinyoung is doing better from his ear! I hope they recover fast and  hope you guys have a great day/night! Goodbye ❤️

______________________________________________A/n: Ahh! Its 2:14 am and i have school tomorrow T-T but anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this story and remember please eat healthy and rest well Jackson is now feeling better which i am so happy about...

Lmao has anyone seen that show at that time I was a noobie at got7 I remember I only knew JB, Jinyoung,and Mark haha😂 but here enjoy a baby Youngjae ❤️😅