[Real Got7 Season 3] ep. 6

HI SORRY FOR LEAVING I WAS SUPER BUSY THESE DAYS BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR 42K I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH ❤️❤️💖💖💕💕

i made up some stuff so everything won't be the same as the episode sorry

Enjoy!
________________________________

It was Summer Vacation you and the guys were filming [Real Got7 Season 3] Ep. 6 and you guys were at the pool!

"Come and get it! We are Got7!"

They all said in a line ... "Today we will be paring up in groups and we will be playing some water games ! I am yours judge JB!" He said

"Y/n will be coming in a few seconds shes just went to the bathroom..." JB said as he put his towel around his neck and then all of a sudden "Alright i is good!" You said smiling while the guys stared at you ...

"Y/n what the heck are you wearing?" Jackson said, you stared at him blankly "my swimsuit? With my basketball shorts" ...

"Those are mine y/n..." Youngjae said. You looked down "I'll return them I couldn't find mine until i saw this one and it looked exactly like my other one" you said looking at Youngjae as he just gave a nod.

"Well anyways! We will be playing water games and all of you will be pared up in groups ! Let's get it!"

They all jumped in the pool until it was your turn "is it cold?" You asked Mark . "Its fresh. Just jump in" he said you took one breath and you jumped "OH F*** !!!!" You said everyone was laughing hard and shocked at the same time...

Youngjae and Mark went to cover your mouth meanwhile you were still recovering over how cold the water was.

"I APOLOGIZE BUT WHY IS IT SO COLD?!" You said shivering while Youngjae was hugging you and non stop laughing...

The camera man tried hard not to laugh since your expression was priceless...

As you all got out you were hugging your towel as you grabbed a card and you ended up with Jackson , Youngjae , and Mark "Y/N!!!!" They screamed out as they ran to you and you 4 began to be extra.

Teams:
Team birdie:           Team  Baby:
Jackson                    Yugyeom
Y/n                            Jinyoung
Mark                         &  bambam
& Youngjae

JB was about to speak until "JB you need to be in team Baby since they have 3 players" the guy said JB was sad but " no its okay we can do it!" Jinyoung said and JB was all jolly once again...

"Okay first game is get on a floaty and try going around me the first to get back is the winner! Got it? Alright let's go!"

You all jumped in the water you went first since you got use to the cold water... "how about Mark goes first then Jackson after Youngjae and lastly me?" You said they nodded and it started ...

"Go!"

Mark tried going quickly "MARK YOU CAN DO IT!" You screamed out as Mark smiled and hurried up JB began pushing Mark and Yugyeom "try getting passed me!" JB said and Mark actually escaped and quickly swim to you guys. Jackson quickly got on and tried going fast until he fell in the water "AH-" you began to laugh but you jumped in to help him...

"JB ILL GIVE YOU ALL MY LOVE IF YOU LET PASS JACKSON!" You said to JB as he stood there thinking "Alright..." he said you nodded meanwhile you felt 2 boys staring at you...which was Mark and Youngjae. Meanwhile Jackson was literally panting to the end and Youngjae quickly got on meanwhile Jinyoung was struggling.

Youngjae secretly passed by and I jumped in i swam underneath and dragged the floaty with my hands and quickly passed by.

I swam up and started panting while Jackson,Youngjae, and Mark were clapping cause we won.

We were playing the second game which was me getting on top of Jackson and Youngjae meanwhile Mark was helping me and i was going to "fight" Bambam "y/n just keep pushing him!" Jackson told me as i nodded

"GO!"

I tried pushing him but he keep going up until "ah!" Yugyeom screamed, Mark was attacking him Bambam started getting pushed off and i literally touched him and he fell.

"TEAM BIRDIE WON!" JB said as Jackson,Youngjae,Mark and I cheered...