❤️Crush?!❤️

A/N: I will continue the rest maybe next week so yeah..enjoy! Btw happy birthday to Rocky from Astro!
___________________________________________

enjoy! Btw happy birthday to Rocky from Astro!___________________________________________

*Guess who has a crush on you and you have a crush on him 0.0*
__________________________________________

You and the guys and Astro were in the practice room,Your twin brother MoonBin was face timing your guys little sister " Sua tell mom i said Hi! Anyways bye dork remember to brush your teeth and take a shower! I can smell you all the way from over here you nasty!" You joked around the guys laughed a little "ha ha ha very funny but jokes on you i already brushed my teeth and i already showered!" She told you your brother was dying of laughter "good girl! Now continue doing that okay? Because you forget..I don't want a Dory as my sister.." The boys laughed hard now "Your so mean! Whatever byee!" She hung up...

"Are you always like that y/n?" Rocky said laughing you nodded "of course but I play around like that with her.." You said smiling Mark was laughing in the back "I don't want a Dory as my sister! HAHAHAHA" Mark repeated what you said "well its true! I don't want her to forget!" Eunwoo was laughing with Mark "your so funny y/n!" MoonBin told you "i know.." You said smiling.After some ours of practicing the boys were all bored.."y/n i have a question.." JinJin said "what is it?" You told him as you were tying your shoelace "do you like someone?" MoonBin stood up "woah woah chill where are you getting at?" He said.

You actually did have a crush and that was Eunwoo but only JinJin and JB knew you raised your eyebrow *What the hell are you doing JinJin?!* you thought to yourself "am just saying!"JinJin said MoonBin sat down Mark then sat next to me "wait do you?" He said."mm no.." I said i looked quickly at Eunwoo he looked sad "mm maybe..yes" i looked at Eunwoo and he smiled a little now..."who?!" MJ was jumping up and down..."i rather not say.." "Why is it one of us?" MJ said MoonBin got up "WAIT WHAT?!" you were turning red "NO NO NO!" You were shaking your hands "it is! WHO!"

MoonBin had no words meanwhile Eunwoo was quiet "LETS ALL VOTE!" Yugyeom said "WAIT! Me and JB know though..lets play a game" JB and JinJin smirked and looked at you "i hate you guys!" You pouted."Okay me and JinJin will close our eyes and point to the person!" JB said smiling "WAIT ITS ONE OF THEM?!" MoonBin said shocked.."well it's not from Got7 its from Astro" JinJin said with a cheeky smile...

They closed their eyes getting prepared meanwhile MoonBin was giving you a lecture of liking guys "why are you so mad? your just like Jinyoung!" Jinyoung got offended "whaaat?!" He said meanwhile Bambam and Mark were laughing."guys focus!" JB said..they got ready you wanted to run away until they pointed at Eunwoo his mouth was open "m-me?!" "HIM?!" MoonBin said you quickly got up "yaay! Okay we know my crush now lets change the subject!" You said dancing weird Eunwoo smiled "I like you too!" You paused actually everyone did...

"What?" You said "i said i like you too!" He said smiling "chu chu chu CHUUU CHUUU" Yugyeom began with his weird noises meanwhile everyone was pushing you and him towards each other."This is so CRINGY!!" MoonBin said covering his eyes "I can't believe my TWIN SISTER likes him! AND YOU ARE YOUNG! WE ARE YOUNG!" Jackson was laughing at what MoonBin was saying meanwhile Youngjae was just acting goofy like he always is..."You guys should just date already!" Rocky said "yeah! The fans already ship you guys!" You paused once again "wait what?! THEY DO?!" You ran to your phone "haha they do~" you said smiling pointing at your phone...

Eunwoo laughed "EUNWOO ASK HER OUT!" JinJin said "alright alright! But i want to do it in private.." They nodded....few minutes passed pretending like nothing happened the guys left to get food it was just you and Eunwoo,he had the chance to ask you.."y/n-" you cut him of "of course!" You said smiling he smiled as well and you guys kissed..

❤️❤️THE END❤️❤️