Collab!

Thank you all for the 8k !!!
Even tho you were in Got7 you were also known to make your own songs..so JYP let you have your own single just like Jackson!

But you were actually going to have a collaboration with G Dragon or known as GD you were very excited since you actually never even met him and the guys were pretty much jealous of you but you being kind you let them come with you to meet him...

As you were in the makeup room getting ready you heard someone knock "hello..y/n here??" You heard someone say you told the lady to stop for a second and you got up and you saw GD standing there smiling at you...."ah hello am y/n from got7" you told him he smiled at you "nice to meet you y/n am GD from BigBang" "i know am a fan of you!" You said he laughed....

*pretend this is your song and i know she says 25 lmao pretend she says 20*

The guys watched you do your M/V until GD came up and they tried not to Fanboy....and apparently JB invited your brother MoonBin as he was a fan of GD as well... you saw him standing there fanboying you tried not to laugh...when it was finally over you went to greet him "wazzup boii!" You told him as he ran to GD and left you there standing "WELL THEN THAT DIDNT HURT AT ALL!!" You said as Mark was patting your back

You checked your phone and it was already 5 until you heard someone say "is that your wallpaper of...My song If You??" You turned around "i told you i was a huge of you" you laughed he smiled at you "by the way may i have your number? I would like to text you sometime " you nodded as he thanked you he had to leave early since he was busy so he left...

You said bye to him as you turned around you saw the guys jealous "how come he got your number!" MoonBin said you shrugged " i guess he likes me better ! Hahaha!" You said laughing as he was staring at you with the members "when will she grow up" JB said leaving meanwhile you were still laughing...