Finally together.... or maybe not

{Addison POV}

It's been two months since zombies have been welcomed at Seabrook High, and of course since meeting Zed. And honestly, things couldn't be better. Being perfect and fitting in is now in the past and everyone now embraces their differences. I no longer have to wear a wig and cover my white hair. I've grown to be comfortable in my hair and not let anyone else bother me about it. It's grown a lot and basically looks like my wig, but of course it's just white instead of blonde.

I put on my cheer outfit and started my way downstairs to get to school. I opened the door and saw Zed about to knock.

"Hey Addy" Zed said blushing. His hair was green and roughed up like usual. He was smiling with his pearly white smile that I could just stare at forever. And without knowing I just started staring at him with the biggest smile on my face.

"Um... Addy? Are you okay?" I zoned out and set back into reality after I hear his voice.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. So ready to get to school?" I asked feeling embarrassed about being caught. I could feel heat rising up to my cheeks.

"Of course." He said holding out his hand. I interlocked my fingers with his. We walked hand in hand to school just talking about stuff. I could literally tell him anything and trust him with all my heart. I know it may seem like we're dating, but to be honest we're not. We've only been on one day and flirt with each other, but that's about it. Don't get me wrong I like Zed, like a lot, but I just don't want to tell him yet. I'm afraid I'll scare him off and loose him forever.

We made it inside school and I noticed a huge group of people surrounding my locker. Zed and I met up with Bonzo and Eliza and asked them about what was happening (Bonzo and Eliza are also zombies). Bonzo responded, but I couldn't understand because he only spoke zombie.

Eliza translated, "It's a new student. He's human, tall, brown hair, and blue eyes. I heard he's trying for the football team."

I was about to say something, but the bell rang. Zed gave me a hug and we all went our separate ways. Finally the group have left so I was able to go to my locker and grab my books. The new boy saw me and handed me a piece of paper. All of a sudden I feel his lips on my cheek and a chuckle come from his mouth. I was about to yell and scream at him, but he was gone. I looked down at my hand and read the paper he had given me.

I see you're on the cheer squad. I'm trying out for the football team and think we would make a great power couple. Meet me under the bleachers before practice so we could get to know each other.
- Luke

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. This is my first story and decided to write it just for fun. Sorry for any mistakes. Bye!!!!