Bestie Goals

Ok so I decided not to answer any questions because they will be answered in upcoming chapters. I am thinking of only doing only 20 chapters for this story so my next story will be an original or any other fanfics you guys want. Sorry about this being a short chapter, but I promise the next one will be amazing. So now that I got that out of the way let's move onto the next chapter.

{Bree POV}
I ran towards Addy following far behind. Man, does this girl run fast. I just don't understand how Zed could do that. It just didn't seem like something he would do. When I first met him you could see the love he had for Addison through his eyes even if he never admitted it. As Addison's best friend, it was my job to find the truth. And I wasn't going to let anyone or anything stop me.

{Addison POV}
Bree ran into the room quickly wrapping her arms around me with vanilla frozen yogurt in her hand. This was one of the reasons why she was my best friend and I love her, she knew exactly what I needed without me having to say anything.

"I brought your favorite dessert and I promise you we could have a sleepover at my house and watch all three high school musicals and cry about how we wish there was a fourth one." Bree rambled that brought a small smile to my face. No matter what horrible event occurred I could also count on her to find a way to cheer me up.

"But don't you have a date with Bonzo tonight?" I said while having tears running down my cheeks and my mouth stuffed with creamy vanilla frozen yogurt.

"I'll just tell him I can't make it. He'll understand, well just go out anoth-" I interrupted her before she could continue.

"No. You're not going to miss your first date because of me. Instead I'll just go to your house and help you get ready. We'll have a girls day some other day." Bree got up offering her hand to me. I gave her a tight hug thinking how lucky I was to have her as my best friend. If only I was this lucky with Zed.