Starting Over

"I love you!"

{Addison POV}

"What?" I whispered stopping my tracks. He loved me? Did I love him too? I mean I really do like Zed, like a lot, but was it love? I slowly turned around and stared at Zed with a soft expression. He didn't have an ounce of regret on his face. He was looking at the ground nervously, probably worrying about what I would do or say. He slowly lifted his head up and gazed right back at me. He was serious... Zed really did love me.

Zed began to slowly walk towards me and when he got to me, he held both of my hands in his. "I love you Addison. And I know we haven't officially been together and it hasn't exactly been easy, but I don't want to loose you. I can't loose you Addison. I'm not asking for you to just accept being my girlfriend at this very moment, but I'm asking for a second chance."

It was now or never. What ever I said now would determine whether or not all of this was worth it? I gave it one more second to think about before I gave my final Answer.

"Okay."

"Okay?" Zed asked with confusion, yet a little smile starting to form.

"Okay. On one condition though, we start all over and forget all of the drama in the past. We also be completely honest with each other." I stated with complete confidence. I knew deep down that this is what I wanted to do. I realized that it wasn't the Light Garden that felt like home, it was all the memories I had with Zed that did... he was my home.

"So were starting over? Like a fresh start?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then," Zed got up from the ramp and stood up facing me with his hand held out. "Hey, I'm Zed and I think you're really beautiful."

"What are you doing?" I started to giggle.

"Well you said you wanted to start over, so I'm introducing myself."

"Well then, it's very nice to meet you Zed. My name is Addison."

------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for this short chapter, but I needed an ending for the cliffhanger from the last chapter. This is not the end. I repeat, this is not the end.