Three Words

{Addison POV}

I was overwhelmed with emotions... anger, jealousy, confused, worried, stressed, but most of all heartbroken. From the very beginning I knew that getting involved with Zed would be difficult and hard, but so much has happened since I met him. Was fixing whatever Zed and I had really worth it? It's been months and months of feel alone and sad. What if we did fix things, but I got hurt again? Was I willing to risk my feelings? So many questions and concerns ran through my head while I made my way to the Zombie Light Garden. For some reason this was the only place that could make me feel at ease, make feel calm again, it just felt like home.

My tears started to slow down and now I was just staring at the ceiling thinking about everything that has happened.

"Could we be something extraordinary?"

"You and me side by side"

""Out in the brood day light."

"If they laugh we'll say, we're gonna be someday," Suddenly I heard a male's voice sing with me. I didn't even have to turn around to know that a specific green haired zombie found me. I quickly wiped off any tear that I had left in hopes of hiding the hurt I was feeling inside.

"Addison, we need to talk."

"Yeah we do."

_______________________________

{Zed POV}

I told her everything.. and I mean everything. Beginning with Luke's blackmailing and up to the point where Bree told off Scarlett. The whole time Addy was quiet only letting out a few gasps and giggles when it came to hearing about her best friend. I missed seeing her smile and be happy. To be completely honest, I just missed her.

"Wow, so all of the mess that has happened was because of Luke being evil and a clingy ex?" Addison asked slightly confused, yet still smiling from the story with Bree.

"Yeah, crazy." I replied smiling. This was the first time in a long time that I was talking to Addy again. And there was no way I was going to mess this up. "So, now that you know the truth... where does that leave us?"

"I was thinking of that too. You know what, I'm just going to be honest with you. I still think about you everyday Zed. I've tried to stop, but I just can't." This made me ecstatic knowing that she felt the same. I was about to say something, but Addy kept talking. "But, I just don't know if this is what I still want. I'm sorry Zed, but I don't know if I could go through this again."

"Addy you won't go through this again. I promise."

"How do you know? We didn't expect this to happen in the first place, but now look. Zed the fact is that you're a zombie, and I'm a human. Maybe we just weren't destined to be together like we thought." She stood up and began to walk towards the exit. This whole time I've let her walk away, this time I knew I couldn't.

"Addison wait-"

"No Zed. I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry."

"I love you!"