Lost Without You

{Luke POV}
I don't get. It's been 2 weeks since Zaddison broken up, well kind of... I don't really know if that's what you should call it. But that doesn't matter. That was the first part of my plan and the first phase went well but now every time I try to get close to Addison, she pushes me away just like before. The point of me getting them apart was to have the girl. But all she does is cry and worry about Zed. I don't get what she sees in that Zombie. I just guess I'll have to try harder.

{Addison POV}
It's been 2 long hard, depressing weeks. I've been lacking in practices and cheers. Bucky, Bree, and the Aceys try to get me to be more peppy and tell me that I have to get over Zed, but they just don't understand. Zed wasn't just someone I met and could get over. He was everything... my everything. Without him it's like my life can't function. How am I supposed to be happy when the one person that made me feel happy and complete is the only person that refuses to have any connections with me. Every time I see him all I do is stare, but he acts as if I don't exist. Everyday at lunch tons of girls surround him. I mean I can't blame him. He is known as the one who rescued Seabrook's football team from being completely destroyed. My heart aches and breaks when I see him smile at another. It's like we never had anything to him.

It's been a month and I'm starting to feel like myself again, but not completely like myself. Now I've just learned to hide my emotions and be a peppy cheerleader that everyone expects. Luke still hasn't given up on me. He constantly tries to talk to me, but I walk away ignoring him. I'm still very mad at him. If he never had given me the note in the first place Zed and I would still be together.

I walked to school by myself and headed towards my locker. My cousin Bucky and bestie Bree walked towards me.

"Remember cuz we have a pep rally today. You're okay to participate right?" Bucky asked with a concerned look on his on his face.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I lied. I knew what he was talking about but I've been so good at hiding my pain that I couldn't let my guard go down now.

"Addy you don't have to fake in front of us. You're my best friend and I hate seeing you like this. You really need to m..." I cut Bree off before she could finish.

"I HAVE MOVED ON!" I quickly regretted yelling at them. They were just trying to help. "I'm sorry I didn't  mean to yell at you guys. I just. I'm fine really. I know that you guys care about me and I've been acting different in the past, but I promise you guys, I'm over it, okay." I reassured them with a smile that quickly turned into a frown. Right there, right in front me. He was... and they were... how could he? Everything inside me broke and I quickly ran into the Zombie Safe Room with tears running down each cheek. I thought I was finally able to move on but seeing that assured me that I really wasn't.

I saw the man I love, my Zed being kissed on the lips by another girl.