Chapter 3 : Cute Tom

Toms View

I lifted Tords shirt to see a lot of scars and...
was he... starving himself.
"You have a lot to explain, Tord"
I growled at him. He looked away. I awaited his answer.
"Why should I tell you? You don't fucking give a shit anyway!" He growled back.
"BECAUSE I GIVE TOO SHITS IF YOUR STARVING YOURSELF!!" I yelled
His eyes widen but still didn't look at me.
"I'm not starving myself!" he murmured.
I'm still curious. I grabbed his chin, making him look at me.
"Then tell me why you look like you have starved yourself and have so many fucking scars!"
He tried to look away but couldn't. He was weak.

Tords view

I was forced to look at Tom. And because I was homeless with no food, he thinks I starved myself. I didn't want to tell him. But I had to, to get out of this.
I sighed
"You wouldnt understand..."
"Just fucking tell me!"
I tried harder to look away again. But failed... again!
"Fine!! I've been homeless for the past 4 or 5 years!! AND ONLY BEING ABLE TO EAT ONCE OR TWICE EVERY THREE WEEKS!!!!"
Toms eyes widen with surprise.
I try to hold back tears as I continue.
"And I've been running from the cops as well!! Moving from town to town!!! I didn't think you guys would find me here... Or I would find you guys...."
I couldn't take it anymore... tears started streaming down my face. He knew but was frozen with shock. I could tell even though my vision became blurry from all the tears.
He shook his head and let go of my chin.
Finally I could look away.
"Uhh... hey Tord.. I'm sorry..."
I didn't bother giving a reply.
"I know Edd isn't here yet but I want some sleep. If you want some sleep too... I think Edd might wake you coming back.... so if you want you can come to mine...."
Tom looked down.
Tears stopped coming.
I looked up at Tom.
"Sure... I'll go to yours..."

~~~TIME SKIP AT TOMS~~~

Tom grabbed some bottles of Smirnoff and sat on the couch. I thought he was tired.
"I drink before I sleep, Tord. It helps get rid of memories that I don't like and don't want to think about. If you were wondering."
Oh... probably me. I'm guessing.
He drank one bottle already??!! What the hell!! I went to the kitchen to get some water.
After I turned the tap off I turned around and walked out. Tom was gone. Where did he go??
I felt something or someone tap my shoulder.
I turned around to see a drunk Tom.
I sighed.
"Hey Tord?"
Tom looked down.
"Hmm?"
"I can't get to sleep..."
Awww he looked cute. He was acting like a child.
WAIT WHAT!! I fucking hate this guy!!
"Oh"
I grabbed his arm, walking towards Toms room. When we reached his room, I turned around and looked at him. He looks so sad.
"Go sit on the bed."
He nodded and did so.
I looked over to his walk in closet. There was something on the floor.

——————————————
Hey guys! One more chapter
then it's lights out for me
(As in sleep :P)