Chapter 15 : Beach Day

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads my shit. i love you all!!!! :3
(And yes I know the picture are their girl counterparts. I couldn't find a good photo)

Edds Pov
Edds and Matt's Room

"Come on, Matt!" I put on an excited grin.
"I'm coming!" Matt yells from our bedroom.
I tap my foot repeatedly. Waiting for Matt. We were going to go into Toms and Tords Room. Since we have the keys to their place too. But they don't know. Matt hops into view from behind a wall, struggling to put on his pastel purple shirt on. He already put black shorts and teal green themed shoes.
"Need help?" I walk over to Matt.
"Yes please!" Matt slightly yells.
I grab hold of his shirt and pull it onto him properly.
"Thanks Eddie." Matt puts his arms around me, I hug back in his warm embrace.

We soon pull away from each other.
"Why are we going to Toms and Tords place again?" Aaannnnddd he forgot. Oh well I still love him to bits.
"Well we are going to force- I mean 'ask' them to go to the beach with us!" I put my arms up in excitement.
"Ooohh okie dokie!" Matt gives a thumbs up. We leave our room and lock it. Then walking over to Tom and Tords.

No ones Pov
Hotel

Edd and Matt walk together, holding hands over to Toms and Tords place at this Hotel. They didn't bother knocking. They used the spare keys they were given to unlock the door. Edd kicked the door open yelling at the top of his lungs.
"GET UP!! WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH!!!"

Tom and Tord awoken from Edds yelling. They stopped snuggling in their sleep, with each other. There eyes wide eyed. Soon Tom realises its just Edd. He calms down, being used to this and all. Tords when he awoken screams.
"I'm awake!" He sounded kinda scared. Tom shrugged it off. He placed his hand on the commies shoulder.
"Jeez calm down, its only Edd." Tom assured Tord. Tord calmed down a bit after the sudden yelling.
"Wait how did he get in? The door was locked." Tord questioned. This made the witness think about it too.

~insert loud door opening fast noise~

Matt opened the door so fast it was like lightening. Edd behind him too. Tord and Tom immediately looked over to them.
"Get up you two! We are going to the beach!!" Edd raises his arms in the air to show how excited he is. Tom and Tord rolled their eyes or 'eyes' for Toms case.
"Edd how did you get into our place?" Tom questions Edd. Edd shrugs and tells him about the spare key.
"Anyway, me and Matt-"
"Matt and I." Tord corrected Edd.
"Hmpf! We will leave you two to get ready. We're gonna wait in the lobby." Edd points his thumb behind him.

Once Edd and Matt left. Tom grabbed some bather shorts and a sleeveless shirt. Tom went into the bathroom that connected to the bedroom to change. Tord stayed in the room and began changing.

Tom put on some blue bather bottoms and a black sleeveless shirt on top. He knocked on the bathroom door to get the others attention.
"You ready yet commie?" Tom slightly yelled to him.
"You can come in. I only gotta put a shirt on."
Tom opened the door, to see the commie wearing red bather bottoms and pulling on a white short sleeved shirt.

Toms Pov

As Tord pulled on his shirt. I could see his abs. Just a glimpse. I thought about it for a bit, but shook the thought out my head.
"Okay let's get going, commie" he just nods in agreement. Once we both got out. Tord Locke's the door. He catches up to me and walks beside me.