Chapter 18 : Rings

Toms Pov

I awoken with two warm arms around me. I sleepily open my eyes. My sight is bit blurry but I can still make out the figure hugging me. Tord. A light red shade cover my cheeks. I check to see if he's still sleeping. "Tord..?" I whisper. No response. Okay he's asleep. I wriggle and crawl out of his arms. I didn't want to but I did. I'm still in my suit from last night so I go to the closet, where my suitcase is. I take out some comfortable clothing and head to the bathroom to change. I slide on one of my bigger blue hoodie over a grey shirt. I stay in my boxers and slip on a pair of white knee high socks. Heh.. Tord is going to have dirty thoughts. I put my suit into the dirty laundry basket, that's in the corner of the bathroom. I head over to the kitchen and decide to cook some bacon, eggs and toast for breakfast.

Tords Pov

I awoken to the smell of... bacon and eggs..? Tom isn't in the bed. He must be cooking. I pull off the covers and swing my legs over the side of the bed. I changed into my usual, red hoodie and some black boxers. I walk out the room, following the scent of bacon and eggs. I walk into the kitchen and froze. Toms swaying his lady-like hips to the music that playing from his earbuds. I can't hear obviously. He wore a big blue hoodie, black boxers and... knee high socks..? I didn't expect anything like this from Tom. But to say the least he looks hot. I walk over to him, putting my arms around his waist. He almost dropped the frying pan as he jumped. He removed his earphones and puts them in his hoodie pocket. "Jeez Tord... don't do that again.." he said, still shocked from just happened. "Sorry.. I couldn't help it.. you look too cute." Shit. Those words slipped out my mouth. I let go of his waist. He walks over to the already set out plates. His face is bright red now. "Breakfast is ready.." he mumbled but loud enough so I can hear.

We sat and ate in silence until Tom broke the silence. "So uhh... are we like.. umm.. dating now..?" I put up a finger. Telling him to wait for me to finishing eating. "Hmm... Thomas would you be so kind to give me your love and become my boyfriend..?" I asked with a smirk. I earned a giggle from the witness. Yes! After he stops, his face turns red. Aww cute. "I take that as a yes..." I get out from my seat, placing my dishes into the sink for later. I go back over to Tom. I wrap my arms around him. "I love you my blue bird..." "I love you too... Wait did you just call me your blue bird..?" "Yes I did.. something wrong..?" I asked. "Well.. why..?" "Well... before when I saw your hips move to the music in your ears.. you looked graceful like a bird. Blue birdy suits you. Your also cute like one." I remove my arms and sit down next to him. I place my human hand on his. His face looks redder then my hoodie. I kiss my blue bird on the cheek. "So what you wanna do today..?" I asked. "Oh.. umm.. I don't know.. Edd might have something planned.." I nod. I get up and headed to the bedroom. "Also.. you should wear that more often..." I said before going in our bedroom and put on some black skinny jeans and red converse. I walk back out and say my goodbyes to Tom and head over to Edds. I open the door. Speak of the devil. Edd was at the door about to knock. He quickly put his arm back to his side. "Tord I need your help!" "Oh.. what with..?" He looked left and right before heading in. Tom ran back to the bedroom so Edd didn't see him. He sat at the dinning table and I sat next to him. "Soo... I'm planning on proposing to Matt... but I need your help..." oh wow.. "heh.. ya I'll help... but why not ask Tom..?" He looked down to his lap, where he was fiddling with his fingers. "Well... don't you want to propose to him too..? You guys have been together for a week now.. right..?" I sigh. "Well ya of course... but not this soon... anyway.. what do you want me to do..?"

We discussed about the plan.
Step 1: buy rings.

"Tom I'm heading out to the store! Want anything?" I yell before leaving. "Smirnoff!!" He yelled back. I chuckled. "Of course..." I mumbled. Edd laughed too. We walked out the hotel and got a taxi. I got into the back with Edd. Edd told the driver where to go. The female driver nodded and faced the road.

Tord payed the lady as Edd got out. Soon enough the taxi is gone and Tord and Edd are looking at rings. "What sort of ring would he like..?" Edd asked. I shrugged. "I don't know.. something.. purple..?" Edd nodded and looked over to some purple rings. I looked over some different ones. Eh.. I'll prefer to make one when we get back.. if I know how.. "Tord! I think I found one!" I looked over to Edd. I walked over to see the ring he had picked. It's a shiny, purple ring. You can even see your own reflection in it. "That looks perfect Edd. You should get that one." I said with a smile. He nodded. One of the workers walked over to us. "Hello sir, did you want to buy this..?" Edd looked like he was about to explode. He nodded and followed the male worker over to the cashier. I leaned against a wall near the entrance, waiting for Edd. Edd fast walked over, with a little brown bag in his hands. "I can't wait.." he squealed. I laughed. "I'm sure he will live it.. if not he will love you.." Edd and laughed and agreed. We headed out the store and headed to get other things. Like Toms Smirnoff and food.

~~~~~~~~~~
Stupid wifi problems... I have to wait for school tomorrow to post.

Thanks for reading lovely's ❤️💙💚💜