Chapter 20 : Home Sweet Home!

Ima try finish this book off in this chapter! But wait a few days to see what's going to happen after this.

Toms Pov

I awoke from the couch. The tv was still playing, but a different show. I covered my mouth to cough before leaning over to grab the remote and turn the tv off. I unravelled my self from the big fluffy blanket. I assumed Tord was still asleep, but then again I didn't check the time.

I go into the kitchen. At least I'm feeling better then yesterday. I take out a bowl, cereal and milk. I pour in the cereal, shaking the box to do so. I un-twisted the plastic top of the milk and poured it into the bowl to. I put the things away, taking out a spoon. Holding the bowl and spoon in my hands I walk over to the table to eat.

I take out my phone from my blue hoodie pocket. Scrolling through my social media's while eating. I soon got bored of it and placed my phone on the table, finishing up my bowl and putting it in the sink to wash later.

"We're going to be late!!"

I turn my gaze towards the entrance of the hotel room. Edd was there. "Late for what..?" That was a stupid question... probably to go home. "For our plane! We need to leave in 20 minutes!" He then ran back to his room, probably to finish packing.

I ran into the bedroom. Not caring if Tord was asleep or not. "TORD WE HAVE TO PACK!! NOW!!" I yelled loud enough so I wouldn't hurt mine or his ear drums. A figure sat up from the bed from the sudden noise. "Huh!" "Tord we gotta start packing.. right now!" He looked confused then realised what I said. "Oh don't worry.. I packed before I went to bed." He grinned. "That doesn't mean we have to clean up the place." He nodded in agreement and hopped off the bed. "I'll start in here then." I nodded and headed for the living room to start cleaning.

~~~~~

We had rushed to the airport as fast as we could. Luckily we weren't late. We were now waiting in the waiting area to head onto the Cola Airlines plane. I decided to wear one of my bigger hoodies along with jeans, just the usual like everyone else but bigger hoodie. I still didn't like the fact of flying. I sneezed and then followed by some coughing. "You sure your okay..?" I looked over to see a concerned expression on my boyfriends face. Weird. Never thought I would call Tord my boyfriend. "Yeah, I'm good. Like I said, just a cold." I said in a reassuring tone. He sighed and nodded. "If you say so..."

~beeeeeeeeep~
"Now boarding the xxxxxx Cola Airlines. Please make your way over."
~beeeeeeeeep~

"That's our plane!" Edd said excited to go back home. I smiled and followed behind Edd and Matt, holding my boyfriends hand.

This time Edd and Matt were further up the plane, while me and Tord were further down the back. I clenched my hands to the arm rest of the seat. Tord took notice and held my hand, while putting an arm around me, putting us in an awkward hug position. I loosen my grip on the arm rest. Tord still whispering soothing and calming things in my ear. I leaned my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes. Darkness took over, and my senses of the world faded away. Falling into a deep sleep.

Tords Pov

I watched as my boyfriend calmed down. I felt his head on my shoulder. I looked to see if he had fallen asleep, and he did. I smiled at how cute he is. He is the best thing ever! Okay now Tord, don't start rambling about Tom..

Tom had already done his seatbelt before he had fallen asleep. The plane shakes a bit before taking off into the light blue sky filled with white puffy smoke, also known as clouds. I place my head on top of Tom, well because I can't talk to Edd or Matt now can I? Closing my eyelids, drifting into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~

No ones Pov

Everyone soon was off the plane, except two passengers. Edd and Matt were waiting for them, but to no one coming out. They agree on going back in to see if the two boys are still in there.

The two walked down the aisle to the far back. They looked at every single seat til the came across two filled with two boys. Tom and Tord. Edd started fangirling. Matt confused of what about til his gaze met with the two figures hugging each other, in a deep sleep. Edd took a photo, forgetting to put his phone on silent.

~click~

Tom and Tord started moving as the awoken from there slumbers. Tom rubbed his eyes to get rid of the tiredness before a cough or two came along. Tord removed his arm around Tom and stretched. "Hello love birds!" Edd squealed, still having some sort of fangirl tone in his voice. Tord looked around, examining the area before realising they were still on the plane. "Ahem, But you four need to leave now. This plane is already behind schedule." Apparently one of the flight attendants came up to us without anyone noticing. "Alright, we just woke up. Sorry for keeping you waiting." Tord replied. Tom sneezed as the attendant left. Tord picked up his boyfriend, Tom wrap his legs around his waist. Nuzzling his head into Tords chest. Tord chuckled. "Okay, lets go." Tord said, still chuckling. Edd and Matt nodded and walked down the aisle.

~~~~~~~

The four boys grabbed their bags and headed out, looking for the taxi Edd had called for. "Are you Edd..?" A taxi driver had came up to us, asking if it was the right guy. Edd nodded. "Yes I'm Edd." "Alright follow me." He signalled with his hand for Edd to follow. The two walked right behind Edd, following him to the taxi. Tord was still holding Tom. Guess his hoodie wasn't big enough to keep him warm. Edd and Matt sat next to each other in the back, Edd in the middle. Tord hopped in, Tom still in his arms. Tom started shaking as he was cold from the air conditioning in the taxi. Tord didn't bother putting on the seat belt and just hugged his boyfriend instead. Edd and Matt were whispering to each other and fangirling over Tom and Tord.

Once they got to the apartments, Tom had already fallen asleep again. (Cause why not?) Edd paid the driver, Matt waited for Edd and Tord began walking inside with Tom.

Tord searches for the keys in his hoodie pocket, soon taking them out, moving Tom around to hold him like a baby. He unlocks the door, to only close it with his foot once he walked in. Taking off both their shoes, Tord headed to Toms bedroom. Tord placed the sleeping boy on the bed, crawling onto the bed, beside him. Tord wrapped his arm around his lover. To soon be drifting off to a dreamless slumber.

The End!

For now....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think might be the last chapter to this book. Sorry everyone who wants to read more! I'm going to post an update chapter on here, where I'll talk about what's going to happen.

Like always, thanks for reading lovelys!

❤️💙💚💜