Chapter 9 : He Does Care! Right?

Toms view

I threw the cloths over the couch and onto Tords head. Tord couldn't see anything. I couldn't either. I covered my eyes with my hands.
"TORD!! NO WATCHING HENTAI IN MY APPARTMENT!!!"
I yelled at him and headed to my room. I ran into something because my eyes were still covered. I got back up and ran into my room.
I just sat on the bed.

Waiting for the sound of footsteps.

I didn't want to leave my room.

I don't think I can for the rest of the night.

Tords view

I placed the cloths from my head onto the couch. I held the remote and turned off the tv. I got up and put the cloths on, that Tom had gotten me. I took off the shirt Edd had had given me earlier. I grabbed a blue hoodie. It fit me perfectly.
(Tord is taller then Tom)
I took my pants off and put on the shorts. I walked to Toms room. I knocked on his door.
"Tom?"
The door slowly opened.
"Yes?"
"I just wanted to ask if your going to be ok tonight... and thanks for the cloths"
I gave Tom a happy smile.
"Uhh ya I'll be ok... also take these tablets"
Tom handed me some tablets. I nodded and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and turn the cold water on. I put my fingers under the water to make sure it was cold. I put the glass under the water and put my hand on the tap handle. I turned off the water. I took my tablets. I placed the cup down and headed for the couch. As soon as I got onto the couch. I passed out.

Just darkness...

Toms view
(Idk why I put it so far away)

I laid on my bed. I heard a slight sound of snoring. I just ignored it.

I couldn't get to sleep.

I just stared at the ceiling. A lot of thoughts went through my mind.

Why was Tord homeless?

Why am I caring and helping him?

Why did he come back?

Why am I thinking about him so much?

Do I like him?? No that's impossible...

Or is it?

Before I thought something else. I saw my eyes closing... I fell into a deep sleep....

Tords view
(I keep changing views... why? Idk)

I'm on the couch.. I got up and stretched.

'I must of slept in a weird position?'

I stretched some more before checking the time. My phone read '5:27am'
"Damm thats early..." I whispered to myself.
I placed my phone back down.

Ring Ring

"Hello?"
"Hello Red Leader. Nice to see you finally answered"
"What do you want, Patyrk?"
"The Red Army Base is chaos. Everyone is wondering where you are!"
"I'm with my friend! I don't want to be in a stupid Army anymore Dad!!"
Its been forever since I called my fathers Dad...
"It's been your dream.. and your willing to through it away for a boy?? He doesn't care about you! Just realise that alre-"
I cut him off.
"He does care! He's fucking helping me with my eating problem!! Unlike you!"
"You never told us you had an eating problem!"
"I've been homeless for years and you don't even bother seeing if I was ok or not! You just told me to deal with my house problem by myself! I haven't come back to the base after I got my robot arm!! Everything just reminds me of that incident!!"
I ended the call before he could say anything. I felt tears roll down my cheek. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him. It was Tom. He whipped away my tears. Then pulled me in for a hug.
"What was that about, commie?"
I just stayed silent. I didn't want to talk about the army. I didn't want to talk about anything to do with it! I cried into tom chest. I showed weakness. I didn't care. I didn't care at all anymore! I know their coming for me. Only time will tell...
"Tord. What was that about?"
"I... i uhh..."
I could barely talk. I finally find my voice.
"It's nothing. Don't worry about it"
Tom sighed.
"Just tell me. You were yelling a lot. After the call ended you started crying. I want to know what's wrong!"
I sighed.
"Fine"
He made eye contact with me. He waited for an answer. I sighed again.
"It was just my Dad, Patyrk. He was telling me about the bases. They've gone chaos because I'm not there. I don't want to go back. I already have this robot arm reminding me of the incident. I don't want more of a reason to make me think about it, every second of every minute every day!"
Tom didn't say anything.

It was quiet for a bit.

"Could you explain about the part where you said 'he does care about me!' ?"
I looked away.
"Please?"
I sighed.
"Fine. He said that you didn't care about me at all and I'm wasting my time on a boy he that doesn't care about me. I told him wrong. Because your helping me with my eating problem"
I still looked away from Tom. But from the corner of my eye I saw him smirk.
"So you like me?"
I looked at the eyeless man smirking at me.
"What do you mean by like?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALMOST HIT 1000 WORDS
YAY!! I can't wait to wright the next part :3
It's the weekend but I still have homework... that can wait til Sunday! I needa wright >:3