Chapter 14 : Exposed! part 2

Toms Pov

Tord and I waited in the hotels lobby while Edd and Matt were at the counter. We just sat in silence. It wasn't awkward.

"Ok we got the keys to the rooms."
Edd smiled.
"Wait theres two rooms?"
I questioned.
"Well yes. You and Tord have to share one. So get along!"
Edd crosses his arms at the last sentence.
Sighing.
"Fine whatever.. but you two still need to explain! Right here and now."
They both looked at each other. Matt nodded and Edd sighed. They both looked back at us.
"Me and Matt-"
"Matt and I!" Tord corrected.
"Whatever! Anyway we have been dating for the past few months..." Edd continued. Matt nodded in agreement.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I questioned them.
"Well we didn't know what you would think of us.." Matt whimpered while looking down.
I sighed, why do these two make me feel bad.
"Well anyway I support your decisions. Now can we get to our rooms?"
They both smiled. Edd handed Tord our keys. Him and Matt linked arms and headed to their room. Our room was the other way to theres.

~time skip~

"What?! there's only one bedroom!" I yelled to Tord who was in the kitchen.
"I guess we're going to sleep together..." Tord yelled back.
Great.
Just ducking great.
"Don't get any ideas commie!"
I jumped onto the bed. Stuffing a pillow in my face and screamed. It was muffled by the pillow so Tord couldn't hear. I rested the pillow under my head. I laid on my stomach. Also my arms underneath the pillow. My eyelids started getting heavy. Covering my black voids for eyes. I drifted to a deep slumber.

Tords Pov

"Don't get any ideas commie!"
Was all tom had said before he went to the single bedroom. I looked in the cupboards to find some cups, plates and bowls. In the draws were knifes, forks and spoons. The usual stuff needed in a kitchen. I taken out a glass cup and put it under the tap. Turning the water on. Pouring water.
I heard a slight muffled scream but ignored it.

After finishing drinking. I walked up to the bedroom. Opening the door slowly and quietly. Trying to not disturb Tom if what he was doing.

There laid Tom. Sleeping like a baby. I walked over to his side. He was snoring quietly and drooling a bit.
To be honest he looked adorable.
I walked over to the other side of the bed and sat. I looked out the window, that was on this side of the room. The sun was setting. Creating a beautiful and colourful sky. I laid down next to Tom. I was tempted to cuddle him. But what he had said before went through my head.
'Don't get any ideas commie.'
I poked my tongue out at that thought.
Fuck it!
I turned to my side facing Tom. I put my arms around him and cuddled him. Soon after I fell asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lbvjwbfbcksbvb

I'm sorry I've had hardly any time to update this book!

Sorry it's short!

Bleh I don't know anymore! But I'll be writing as much as I can!

I'm also trying to get back into drawing :3
If yous want me too I can post my art on here. :P