Chapter 13 : Exposed! part 1

Tords view

I started to panic. I couldn't see Tom anywhere! The beeping got faster! Only making me panic even more! Then suddenly I felt two arms wrap around me. The beeping sound was gone. The person who had hugged me, stopped. I turned around. It was Tom. He started cracking up laughing!
"What's so funny?" I questioned him.
"Pffft bahaha! You should of seen your face! Haha! You were so scared to be shocked! It was me making the beeping sounds!" He finally spat out while trying to hold back his laughs. He started laughing his ass off again.
I don't think this is funny at all.
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"Can we go get the luggage now?"
A slight nod from Tom is what I saw while he tried to stop himself from laughing again. I just sighed and walked off to the luggage carousel.

~~time skip~~
~Toms view~

We stood in front of the carousel. Waiting and waiting for our bags. Tord was just looking for our bags trying to not make eye contact with me. Did I scare him that much? It wasn't like he was going to die- nevermind his robot arm. Almost forgot about that. A checkered of white and black suit case had come along. Tord didn't notice it. I held his hand and dragged him with me to get my bag. So this time he wouldn't panic if where I was and that annoying beeping sound. I also saw Tord grab a green coloured suitcase with Cola stickers
on it.

After we got the bags we headed out the airport to find Edd and Matt. I didnt see them anywhere.
"Hey Tom?"
"Yeah?"
"Is that Edd and Matt holding hands by the road over there?" Tord questioned while pointing to a boy with a green hoodie holding hands with another boy with a purple hoodie and green over coat. Only Matt wears a green over coat on hoodies. Wait why are they holding hands?! I looked back at Tord who was looking at me. I just nodded.

Damm they have some explaining to do when we get to the hotel!

I felt Tords hand hold onto mine as we walk towards them. we placed the bags next to them. We both let go of each other's hands and crossed our arms. Staring at the back of Edd and Matt's head.
"Ahem! You two got some explaining to do when we get to the hotel." I said sternly.
Edd and Matt jumped a bit and turned around. They quickly let go of each other's hand.
"I don't know what your talking about..?" I could tell he was nervous. He started to laugh nervously and Matt did too. I just rolled my eyes.

Tord broke the silence.
"So when is the car getting here?"
"Oh! Umm well we got two... so you two have to go with each other."
I just shrugged and gave Edd and Matt their bags. Two taxis pulled up beside the sidewalk. The two drivers stood out and leaned against their cars. Edd walked over to them and we all followed.
"Are you Edd?" They asked in unison.
"Yes I am.... blah blah blah...."
I didn't bother listening to the conversation. I just thought about Tord. Dam why is he also in my head?
"Tom?"
I shook my head to be back in reality. Edd and Matt had already left and Tord was calling my name.
"Uhh yeah?"
"Come let's get in."
I nodded in agreement and sat in the taxi. Tord sat next to me. The driver sat in his seat and put his arm behind the seat. He looked at us.
"So we are following your friends?"
"Yes" Tord replied and I just nodded.
The driver turned around and put his hands on the wheel. He started the taxi and started to follow Edd and Matt's taxi. Did I forget to mention the driver is a girl?
(Disappointment to those who thought it was a boy! Just kidding please don't
hate me)
I looked out the window. With my hand to my cheek holding my head. I didn't bother looking at the scenery. I was too lost in thought but Tord absolutely loved it. He was awwwing in amazement. He looked cute too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This took all day! Recess and lunch are like 25 minutes but me and my friends walk around a bit too. Which made writing harder. But I got it done today >:3

Hope you liked it!
Please give me some feedback!!
So I can improve!!!