Band-Aids - Finally Coming True.

the first chapters of band-aids will be edited and changed. some of the stuff will be different then the original chapters so beware. if you like you can read it again and if you didn't vote please do or please comment! thank you and i hope you like the 'new band-aids'.

~.~.~.~

Taylor's POV

     Waking up in the morning was never my cup of tea but the first sight I saw was. The 5 familiar faces looked down at me and smiled. They blocked every horrible thing out of my mind as if they were old friends or maybe even my guardian angel.

    I might be a little old to be in love with a boyband but if they help me through my life others will have to suffice with my dedication.

    I pull the comfy duvet cover off of my legs and stand up from my bed. I look in the full length mirror at my disgusting morning hair and face. I lick my dry lips and start to brush out my hair before pulling it in a bun. 

   I crack my neck, back and fingers and wince at the sound. Also, the thoughts that come to my head as I realize how bad the habit is. 

   My body finally gets strength to walk out of my room and down the stairs to see my family sitting in the living room.   

  "Finally up, eh?" My younger brother, Jay, replied as he sat lazily on the couch watching.. Spongebob? I stuck my tongue out at him and walked to the chair pushed by the wall closer to the reclining chair where my mom sat.

   "Morning, grumpy." She answered.

   "Morning." I said.

   "There is pancakes and bacon in the kitchen if you want some." She told me.

   "Yay." I said jumping from my seat and towards the kitchen. I set the warm pancakes on a cleaner plate and set it in the mircowave as well as the bacon.

    I impatiently wait for it to finish and get my toppings out. I apply some butter on the moist pancake as well as syrup on it and the bacon. I grab a fork and head back to the chair I was sitting in.

    I quickly ate as my hunger was soon satisfied. I got up and threw my plate away and put the fork in the sink.

   As I washed my hands off something popped in my head.

  "Wait!" I yelled. "Mom, where is the mailbox key?"

  "Right there." She said pointing to the table.

   I gripped it and slipped on my knock off UGGS over my red and pink plaid pajamas. I opened the heavy door and accidentally slammed it before running down the driveway and passing my neighbors house. I quickly looked both ways before sprinting towards the mailbox.

  I found mine and put the key in. I grabbed all the mail inside and pushed it closed but having trouble trying to get the key out, like always. 

    I got it out finally and ran back towards my house. I got in and got to my seat setting the key down. I examined the mail only looking for the ones with my name on it.

    I was almost 19 so it was close to the time of heading to college. My dream was to go to Stanford or Oxford but Oxford was too far for my mom's liking. She even thought Stanford was too far when it was only 3 hours of driving. I've been trying my hardest to get ready for college which meant taking extra schooling activities and AP classes whenever I had the chance.

    I also was on the honor list and the schlorship invites were getting mailed today. I had on in my hand making me tremble. 

   I rip it open slowly trying to rip it just in case I would want to frame it or something.