Band-Aids - Three Words.

Author's Note

    Note to everyone who is about to read this chapter. It is quite sad if you love Harry. I'm sorry but I'm literally crying about writing it.

    Also I'm sorry for any false information on all the doctor stuff. I'm not good with that.

    Enjoy! P.S. Not edited!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

     I was sitting on the cold ground outside of Harry's hospital room. Once he collapsed I couldn't just stand there. I ran towards him as Zayn called the ambulance. 

     I had no clue what he meant by 'help me' and I was hoping he wasn't just trying to get me to go back out with him.

    I still love him though. With all my heart.

    "Babe, he will be fine." Zayn said snapping me out of my trance.

    I stayed silent. The other boys were talking quietly a little further away from me. I put my hand to my face and I just couldn't help but cry. Zayn came running towards me and pulled me into a hug tightly.

    "Hello." I heard a voice say. Zayn and I shot up to see the doctor. "Is anyone here named Taylor?"

    "That's me." I said stepping a little closer.

    "He's requesting to talk to you." The doctor said with a smile. I nodded and turned to Zayn. He smiled and kissed my forehead. 

     I slowly walked into the quiet room to see Harry. He smiled faintly. His eyes were droppy and it looked like they were almost closed. His skin was almost paler than last night. He looked so weak.

    "Come here." He said.

    Tears were in my eyes as I walked slower than a snail to his bed.

    "What's wrong with you?" I asked.

    "Nothing." He lied.

    "You are lying." I said. "Harry Styles, don't you dare lie to me."

    "It's not that simple." He choked.

    "Simple?" I yelled. "It's not that simple?! You think it was simple for me to tell you what happened to me in my past?!"

    "No but-" He was saying before I cut him off.

    "Tell me what's wrong or I am leaving." I threaten.

     "Please, don't leave." He said.

    "Then tell me." I stated.

    "Ask Zayn." He choked.

    "What?" I said through my teeth.

    "I said ask your little boyfriend. I thought you guys told everything to eachother!" He said with his voice a little louder than before.

    "I love him Harry! Can't you see that?!" I yelled.

    "But you love me I know you do!" He said.

    "Tell me what is wrong." I said again.

    "I can't." He said.

    I shook my head with tears flowing out.

   "I love you Harry. Please just tell me why you are in a hospital right now." I choked through my tears. I saw pain flash through his face.

    "I'm not sure I can tell you. It's too hard." He said clenching his stomach.

    "Fine." I snapped. "Don't."

    "Please don't be angry." He said.

    "I'm not," I said. "Just disappointed. I thought we were closer than that Harry."

    I walked out of the room to look into all the boys horrid eyes. I ignored them and ran towards the doctor quickly.

    "Oh hello." He said.

    "What is wrong with him?" I demanded.

    "He didn't tell you?" The doctor questioned.

    "No, please just tell me what is wrong with him." I said with more tears coming out.

    "He has leukemia." The doctor choked.

    I felt my whole body just go numb. Three words. Those three words literally killed me on the inside. I had no idea how I was still standing.

    "How long?" I managed to choke.

    "About a month now." The doctor said.

    "A month?" I said through my teeth.

    "I'm afraid so." He replied.

    "How bad?" I asked as I tasted my salty tears in my mouth.

    "He has Chronic Lymphoctyic Leukemia." The doctor said. "It's a type of caner that causes the body to produce large number of white blood cells also called lymphocytes. These lymphocytes, called leukemia cells, cannot fight infection very well. When leukemia cells build up in the blood and bone marrow, there is less room for healthy blood cells. This can cause infections, anemia, and easy bleeding."

    "So, is-s he gonna be okay?" I stuttered. I couldn't even grasp all this information right now.

    "He will be taking the treatment but we are not sure how his body will react but we will definitely call." The doctor replied.

     I nodded as he left and headed back to the room.

     I turned to the boys who were looking more guilty then ever.

     "How dare you guys not tell me?!" I yelled.

     "We're sorry." Liam pleaded.

     "Zayn what the fuck?! You told me everything!" I said.

     "I know, baby. I'm sorry." He said trying to grab my hand but I backed up.

     "No. I'm going back to school. All you better call me if something comes up. If not then don't both seeing me, calling me, tweeting me or what ever. I'm done with all of you unless it's about Harry." I said.

    With that I grabbed my bag and headed back to the university with tears pouring out of my eyes.