Band-Aids - I Can't Do This.

Author's Note!

      Hello people of Earth that is reading this right now! I was just wondering how you all like the new cover for Band-Aids?! I think it's perfect and I really like it! I could never find the right picture for it and then BAM it turns up on Tumblr and I'm like AHHH!

     Well, I am so happy with this story and all the reviews it gets! I don't think I'm gonna end it on 30 chapters! It's seems like that's too little for this story, since I ended CFD on like 23 chapters or somethings then I saw so many other stories with like twice that and it wasn't even done! And I'm still confused how it's gonna end as well!

     BUT I NEED ONE THING.. hehe.. one thing.. awkward.. don't you love when British people say awkward.. i do.. damn..

     I need ALL OF YOU READERS to comment who you think Taylor should end up with?! Mr. Zayn Malik or Mr. Harry Styles?!   

      SO, PWEETY PWEASE JUST COMMENT ONE THING.. Zaylor or Tarry!? It will help me a bunch for the next couple chapters! And thank you all for voting it means a lot (:

     It's not edited either sorry! D;

      Okay, I'm done! Enjoy the story! YOU BETTER COMMENT OR YOU WON'T WAKE UP IN HARRY STYLES BED.. what..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

       I woke up at about 11 the next day feeling nervous then ever. Today I have to talk to these people about Scott. I did not want to explain any of this stuff to people because this was my secret  that no one is suppose to find out, especially One Direction.

        I got up from the bed and checked my phone. I had a text from Louis.

"HEYY BABEZZ. Well, I hope you didn't forget that you have that meeting! Don't worry and stress because Liam, Niall and I! I will bring you some carrots to make you feel better okay babe?! Well, don't stress about Zayn and Harry. You will be able to do what you feel. If you need to talk to anyone just text or call me okay? Be there at 12!<3333"

       I smiled at the text. Oh Louis can make me smile about everything. I love him so much.

       I got up and headed over to the dresser. I took a shower last night so my hair was fine. I looked through my clothes and remember what Liam said to dress "nice". 

       I grabbed a white button up blouse that tied at the bottom. I added an H&M coral blazer with some light high waisted vintage skinny jeans. I grabbed some white pumps and slipped those on giving me quite some height making my legs look longer. I stuffed all the stuff I need in a brown braided hobo bag. I set it on the bed as I looked for some jewlery. I add a coral stone ring on my middle finger with some coral feather drop earrings almost reaching my shoulders. I then brushed out my hair and put it in a high pony leaving my bangs falling down the sides as the part was parted in the middle. (Outfit on the side!)

      I did my make-up real quick and checked the time noticing it was already 11:45. I walked out of my dorm to the coffee quaint where Jake worked and where the boys would me at. I walked in to be hit by the smell of coffee which made me smile. It was my most favorite smell. I walked over to the counter to see Jake just brighten the room with his smile.

      "Well, hello!" He cheered. "Same as yesterday?"

      "Erm," I said looking at the menu. "How about the iced coffee with a chocolate muffin?"