Band-Aids - "Stop Leading Me On!"

Harry's POV

   I did not like having those two together. Zayn knew exactly how I felt about her so he just goes and bangs her?

  I close the door quitely choking back tears. I walk in the living room and sit on the couch holding onto the pillow.

  "What's wrong?" Liam asked me.

   "Nothing." He replied.

   "Harry you look like you are about to pass out. Tell us what's wrong." He said sitting next to me.

   "It's nothing, Li." I said.

   That's when all the lads came in with Alice following.. except Zayn and Taylor..

   Ick.. I didn't like the two of their names together.

   Zayn and Taylor.

  Taylor and Zayn.

   It doesn't fit.

   Harry and Taylor.

   Taylor and Harry.

   Fits perfectly.

   I can just imagine her and I having a relationship just like The Notebook.

   We could argue so much but are still as crazy for eachother like no tomorrow. I want her to kiss me. I want her to tell me she loves me everyday.

   I want her and me.

   Forever.

   "Harry? Harry!" Alice said snapping her fingers in front of my face.

   "What?" I said snapping back to reality.

   "What happened?" She asked.

   "Zayn.. Taylor.." I choked out.

   "What are they doing in there?" Alice asked aware of what happened.

   "I saw them. Together. They were both asleep. He was shirtless." I said with disgust in my voice.

   "They banged eachother?!" She yelled.

Taylor's POV

   "Hi." I smiled looking at Zayn's perfect face.

   "Hello, beautiful." He replied kissing my forehead.

   "Guess what?" I said happily. I got up and grabbed my phone. "He texted me!"

   "Really?" He said. A smile formed. "That's great."

   I handed him my phone and he read the texts.

   "I'm really happy." I said.

   "I can tell." He said pinching my cheeks. "You're all smiley."

   "I know," I said but my smile faded. "What if he has another girlfriend?"

   "Tay," He started. "He's one of the biggest celebrities, I'm sure you'd be able to know if he has a girlfriend."

   "He could be hiding well." I said.

   "Okay," He said rubbing my injured leg. "When you were with him did he want to go public with it?"

   "I didn't want to," I said. "He said he'd do what I wanted. I couldn't handle the hate."

   After talking about Justin for a bit we decided to come back into the living room with the guys.

   Zayn put his shirt back on and his hand was on the small of my back. He helped me while I limped into the living room. When we walked into the living room, we got a lot of stares.