Band-Aids - Hate Ruins Everything.

Taylor's POV

@BeMineStyles : @TayBearxx is an ugly fuck that needs to get a life and screw herself.

@StylesLover : @Harry_Styles deserves a much better girl than @TayBearxx. She's just getting off of Justin.

@Catlover1D : Go die @TayBearxx

@1Directioner : A true 'Directioner' would never put hate on the guys girlfriends but seriously I hate @TayBearxx.

@HateTay : HATE @TayBearxx! SHE IS UGLY AND NEEDS TO DIE.

@BeYourLife1D : @Harry_Styles you broke my heart. Not that you aren't single but that you like sluts like @TayBearxx

    "It's bad." I choked out as I stared into the laptop.

    "I know," Harry said wiping my tears away and shutting down the laptop.

    "Why do they say this?" I whispered.

    "Because their jealous." He said putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

    "Why would they be jealous of me?" I said avoiding his eyes and messing with the duvet pattern.

     "Because," He said rubbing circles on my shoulder. You are beautiful. You are perfect. You know how to make everyone smile and laugh. You have the most perfect smile and I hate when you cry. It should be illegal for someone to make you cry. You've been through a lot and I am here to help you with it all."

    "Thank you." I said rubbing my hand on his cheek.

     "Kiss me love." He pleaded. I set my lips to his gently.

      It's been about a couple days Harry and I have been together. I realized I loved him more than anything in the world. But.. the thing I haven't mentioned yet is leaving for Stanford but I'm planning on telling him today.. hopefully..

~.~.~.~

    "Guys." I choked out in the kitchen where all the guys were going crazy for some reason. Harry was trying to make the pasta and slapping Niall in the hand for trying to eat it. Then Louis was messing up Zayn's hair where he was admiring it in the spoon that Liam was screaming at him for holding. Weird I know. "GUYS!"

    They finally snapped out of their weird actions and turned to me.

    "Baby, what's wrong?" Harry said.

    "I have something to tell you guys.." I choked out.

    "What is it?" Liam said.

    "Let's set the table and I'll tell you guys." I said.

    I got the plates on the table as Liam got the silverware and Harry set the food on everyone's plate. We all sat in the chairs where Harry set his hand on my knee and everyone eyed.

   "So what were you gonna say?" Niall asked digging into his food avoiding eye contact.

    "I, umm." I said. "I didn't tell you guys something that actually is really important."

   "Dear god, please tell me you aren't pregnant!" Liam said.

    "No!" I said.

    "What is it then babe?" Harry said.

    "There's no easy way to say this but.." I choked. "I got accepted into Stanford.. First term starts in two days.."

    "WHAT?!" They all yelled. Zayn dropped his fork to his place. Niall spit his food out onto his place while Louis did a whole spit take with his tea. Harry stared into my eyes with pain soothing through. Liam was just sitting their shocked.

    "I know, I should've told you sooner." I whispered.

    "YA THINK!" Louis yelled.

    "I'm sorry." I said.

    "Babe, what about us?" Harry choked out. "We just got together and you are leaving?"

    "We can still work it out!" I said. "I'll just be a bit more busy."

    "I don't know.." Harry whispered looking away.

    "Wait, what?" I said as my heart dropped lower every second.

    "I don't think it'll work." Harry said.

    Tears fell out of my eyes.

    "You aren't ending us are you?" I said.

    "I'm sorry but how will we work it out? We're going on tour you are going to college!" He said.

    "Harry please don't." I said. 

    He stood up from the table and started walking away until I grabbed his arm to turn him towards me.

   "What?!" He yelled.

   "Why are you like this? What has gotten into you?!" I cried out.

   "Us! We didn't keep anything from eachother and you decide to tell me you are leaving in two days to California!" He yelled.

   "I'm sorry I totally forgot about it from all the stuff!" I yelled back.

   "I'm sorry." He said pulling me closer but I resisted.

   "NO!" I yelled. "If you want me gone then I'll leave! I never ever want to see you again Harry Styles!"

   I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the house.

Harry's POV

   "HARRY WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Zayn yelled to me.

   "I don't know.." I said.

    I literally how kow idea what gotten into me. I never wanted to break up with her and now she's pissed off at me.

   "YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT MY GOD!" Zayn yelled.

   "Why are you so angry?!" I yelled.

    "BECAUSE!" He yelled. "You lost her so many times Harry! Soon she's gonna get sick of your shit!"

    "What shit?!" I yelled.

    "All this!" He said making his hands in a weird motion. "You! Yelling and telling her it's over and shit! Soon she will just leave for good and find someone better!"

   "I don't want her to leave!" I said.

   "THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DUMP HER?!" Zayn yelled.

    "I DON'T REALLY FUCKING KNOW!" I snapped.

    "UGH!" He groaned. "One day she will just forget all about you Harry. One day she will just totally be in love with some other guy that isn't you!"

    "Stop saying that." I hissed.

    "It's true!" He yelled.

    "I hate you right now you dick." I said to him.

    "Same to you prick." He said stomping up the stairs.

    What has gotten into me?!