Band-Aids - Memories.

edited.

Taylor's POV

    It was really late at night when I decided to get up and get something to drink. The darkness scared me so once I reached the kitchen almost all the lights were turned on. It was quiet, yet every small sound made me jump.

   "Hey." 

    I jumped out of my skins to see Harry walking into the kitchen.

    "God, you scared me." I said.

    "Sorry, love." He replied.

    We both sat down at the table as we ate some ceral. It was quiet but not awkward. It was never really awkward with Harry.

    "What?" I asked as he stared at me.

    "I got you something." He replied quietly.

   "Harr-"

    "No, I wanted too." He said. He pulled out a small velvet coloured box and handed it to me. I open it up and a small ring with a small pearl was seated nicely in the box.

   "Harry." I said. "It's beautiful. Thank you."

   "No problem." He smiled. I took it out and slipped it on my ring finger on my right hand not left.

   I pulled my arms around Harry as we shared a sentimental hug.

~.~.~.~

   "Please, tell me." Alice whined as we sat in Harry's room while the boys rehearsed for the concert tonight.

   "Um.." I said starting to think. I didn't like telling anyone.

   I hugged Harry's pillow and his smell was all over it. He smelt really good.

   "Please." She said again.

  "He," I started. I was on the verge of tears. "Scott, well I known him before Justin.. He was at that camp. You remember? Well, he was super sweet and we exchanged numbers. I met Justin a little after and then.. after we started dating, Scott wanted to meet up. Well, he came to my house and he tried.. He tried doing it.."

  "Oh no." Alice announced. Tears were filling in both of our eyes.

  "Yeah," I replied. "I didn't want too.. But he almost got it to me.. When I resisted he.. uh.. hit me.. hard.. and he got a knife.. he gave me this."

  I pulled my sleeve down to show my shoulder. There was a huge scar that read 'Slut'. I cried as I ran my hand over it remembering the pain soothing through my body as he wrote it with the sharp knife.

  "He said.." I started again. "He knew about Justin and I's relationship.. He didn't like it. That's why I stayed with him. He hurt me every time I saw him.."

  "Taylor.." Alice whispered. I shook my head and tears bursted out of my eyes. She grabbed me into a hug. "It's okay.."

  "No. He said he's not gonna give up when I left." I said and cried out.

  "He's not gonna touch you." She replied.

  "What if he does?" I snapped. "I don't want anyone close to me hurt. I wouldn't care if it's me."

  "Okay." She said. "No one will be hurt except maybe him if the boys find out, but seriously. He won't find you. He's not gonna touch you."

  I nodded then heard the door open. My heart beat fast.

   "Girls! We're home! Where are you?" I heard Liam shout out.

     "I'll go tell them. Just get some sleep. The concert is in about a couple hours." She replied before leaving the room.