Band-Aids - You Are All Uncoordinated.

Hello readers!

Well, I went and looked at my last about about 20 chapters all of them are SAD! I feel bad and I realized only the beginning is fun and happy stuff! So, I decided to make this chapter much happier and fun! EXCEPT THE CONVERSATION WITH HER MOM! It's not that funny or fun.. yeah.. Louis' friend played by Sam Pepper.. Look him up if you don't know him.. He's perf.

Also, I just figured out that if you have a link on the story you can click on it to see it while you read. So, I think I might start doing that with the outfits. But I will have it on the side too! *That might start next chapter!*

And one last thing. I am not sure how many chapters this story will have. I don't really wanna end it now since it doesn't seem like the right time. But there is only a couple chapters left! SAD I KNOW! D;

But thanks for reading! SORRY NOT EDITED AND SHORT!

Please vote and comment! .x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

    "Wakeyy!" Someone said tickling my nose. I scrunched it up and opened my eyes to see all the boys smiling at me.

    "What?" I groaned.

    "Get up!" Louis yelled.

    "Why?" I whined.

    "Because we're bored.." Liam said.

    "And.." I said.

   "And we're hungry! Please get up! I'm dying!" Niall whined. Poor Niall.

   "Fine." I said. "Only if you all carry me down stairs."

   Boy was that a bad idea. Louis and Liam grabbed my feet as Harry and Niall got my arms and Zayn was stuck getting my body. They all hoisted me up but it didn't work very well once the stairs came. We all sort of fell down the stairs once we hit like last four.

     "Ow." I said.

     Harry helped me up and I tied my hair up.

    "Why don't we go out to breakfast? I don't wanna make up." I whined.

    "You made us do that for nothing!" Niall said rubbing his head.

    "Sorry." I said. "Not my fault you all are uncoordinated."

   "HEY!" They yelled.

  I giggled as I ran back up the stairs and slammed the door before they all got in. I went to my closet and grabbed some clothes.

     I slipped off my sweats and tank-top leaving me in my bra and undies. I changed those into clean ones and grabbed my jeans. They we're a light denim color from Top Shop. I slipped those on and grabbed a white singlet tank-top. I then put a light pink blazer around my shoulders heating me up.

      I went into the bathroom and flipped my head over. I brushed it out and french braided it upside to lead into a messy bun on top of my head. I grabbed a pink flower ring and put that on with various bracelets. I added a tiny bit of make-up and slipped on some white vans. I grabbed a light pink bag and slung it over on the middle of my arm. (Outfit on side!)

      I headed down stairs to see the boys sitting on the couch all dressed and ready as well.

      "Ready?" I said.

     "Yup!" Niall cheered.

     "Leggo!" Louis yelled as I grabbed my sunglasses and slipped those on. We all piled in the car with Harry driving and me in the passenger seat. Niall and Liam has window seats with Liam in the middle and Zayn in the back.