Band-Aids - Turning Page

Taylor's POV

   "Zayn? Zayn, what's wrong?" I said frantacially.

   "C'mon." He said shoving his phone in his pocket and grabbing my hand. He rushed me out of the ice-cream parlor and back to the dorm. We finally reached it and he slammed the door which made me jump out of my skins.

   "Okay. What did he say?" I said taking a breath.

   "He is." He choked.

   "He is what? Zayn, spit it out!" I yelled.

    "He's coming." He said with his regular deep voice. "Here. To California."

    "Oh no." I said.

  I couldn't see Harry. Not now. Not that I'm with Zayn. I couldn't handle myself because he'd probably make me choose between one of them and I am not ready to do that. I love Zayn. I love Harry. 

   "Hey." Zayn said snapping me out of my trance. "Listen to me."

   "Hm." I said choking back tears.

    "I love you. No matter what. I'm here for you." He said pulling me close. "I don't care if you choose him. I know, in your eyes, their is still a part of you he keeps in him, but I want you all to myself. That's probably the most selfish thing but this is what love does to people. They make us go bonkers."

    I chuckled through my tears.

    "I love you." I said. "And I'm not choosing because you are all I want."

   I kissed his lips and the kiss became more and more passionate. I got the little tingly feeling in my stomach that I never got with Harry. 

   "I also got an invite to this ball thing," He said reaching in his pocket. He handed me a letter. It was written in perfect calligraphy inviting both of us to the Conner's Ball. "I didn't know if you wanted to go."

   "This can be my prom I missed." I said putting my arms around his neck.

   "It's tomorrow night," He said. "Victoria and Savanna can come as well."

   "That would be amazing." I smiled.

   "If only you could see how beautiful you are." He replied.

   I looked down and smiled. I could feel my face heating up.

   "You are amazing." I said. 

   "Correction. AmaZAYN." He said.

   "And that is why I love you." And with that statement he kissed my lips gently and we soon fell asleep.

~.~.~.~

    "Really? Pink?" I said looking at the dress in the bathroom.

    "It looks amazing with your hair and skin!" I heard Victoria yell from behind the door.

    "Just put it on!" Savanna yelled.

    I groaned and stripped off my clothes. I put on a strapless bra and grabbed the beautiful dress off it's hanger.

    The dress was a nude pink and it was a high-low one. It was a Paris Nude Drop Back Chiffon dress. I slipped it on and it actually did look amazing. I started going through all my jelwery. I put on a light pink skull stretch bracelet on my leg wrist. I then slipped on a light and dark pink beaded ring on my middle finger on my right hand. Then I put in some pink crystal bead and feather drop earrings that almost reached my shoulders. I then slipped on the nude pink heels the girls left out for me. I was actually glad that my nails were already painting pink. It matched perfectly.