Band-Aids - Lies.

Taylor's POV

   "Justin!" I yelled from the bathroom.

   "What?!" He yelled back.

   "I'm gonna go to the airport and pick up Alice!" I yeled back.

   "Okay!" He yelled. "Be careful! I love you!"

   "I love you too! Be careful as well! Bye!" I yelled. "WAIT!"

   I ran down the stairs and he grabbed me into a hug. I kissed his lips gently and he smiled.

   "Goodbye." He said. I ran upstairs with a smile.

   I heard him close the door and I stepped into the shower.

   As I washed my hair with Justin's girl shampoo and conditoner I sang to his new song. I seriously can't get over it. It's amazing. I put soap on my body. Then I shaved my legs and armpits and washed my face.

   I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in the soft white towel. I headed over to put on my clothes.

   I put on my white bra and undies. I then grabbed a maroon arcade oversized tee. The sleeves were 3/4s and had black cuffs on them. I slipped on a pair of Ally Fashion black skinny jeans. I slipped on white vans and decided I needed something more. I slipped a pastel floral circle scarf around my neck. 

   I headed to the bathroom and blow dried my hair. I still admired my bangs and layers in my hair. So today I just put it up in a pony tail and keeping my bangs down over my forehead.

   I added the foundation/wash thing that the make-up artist gave me. I then put on a tad bit bit of eyeliner and then mascara.

   I grabbed my black zipped messenger bag with a foldover flap from Zara. I grabbed my phone out of it and dialed Alice's number.

   "Hello?" She said.

   "Hey! Are you at the airport?" I asked her as I walked to the kitchen getting a water.

   "YES!" She said happily. "When are you picking me up?"

   "I'm leaving Justin's now." I replied.

   "Ooohh." She teased. "So you and him?"

   "Yeahh.." I said smiling.

   "You guys are the cutest! I swear!" She yelled. "Hey come pick me up I'm bored."

   "I'm coming. Lovers you bye!" I said.

   "Love you babes!" She said.

   We hung up and I jumped into my car.

   I turned on the radio and of course they were talking. God that pisses me off.

   "Well," The guy said. I already knew it was Bill. "A member of One Direction also named as Harry Styles has been seen with a new gal. She is a mysterious brunnete but it's rumored to be a young girl.."

   Oh no.

   "Yes," Pepper replied. "But I personally thought he was a good couple with that Taylor girl."

   My heart stopped.

   "Really?" Bill questioned. "She is way better with Justin. They fit well."

   I quickly changed the radio station to 96.5 and they were talking! AHH.

   "So," Connie said. "We have One Direction in the studio today!"

   Oh my god.

   "Hello!" The boys all said in unison but I did hear Niall say 'Hi' instead.