Band-Aids - It's Not Goodbye.

Well.. This is the last chapter of Band-Aids.. It has been great writing this and hearing all your comments and feedback, it meant a lot. This story seems to be the main one that has really made my writing better. You can tell by how the beginning is so kiddish and now it's a lot more descriptive! I just wanted to say thank you to all you who have read this and voted. I'm also sorry to leave you guys on such a big cliff hanger on the last chapter! Also, one more thing. There is NOT gonna be a sequel. I am sorry but I feel like there's nothing more to add. Thanks again!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Harry's POV

      I feel myself smiling when I open my eyes remembering all the stuff that happened last night. I held in so much emotions inside me as I kissed her. If Zayn wasn't in the picture we'd be doing a lot more than kissing. I definitely couldn't handle myself.

      I turn over to my side smiling but it quickly fades as the spot she was suppose to be in was empty. I sighed thinking she's probably down stairs already. I groan and get up from my spot and stretch. I took a deep breath and walked down the stairs. 

     I reach the bottom and walked to the kitchen where the boys, including Louis, all we're talking quietly. I scrunched my eyebrows with confusion then spoke.

     "What's up?" I said getting a glass and pouring some OJ into it.

     "Do you know where Taylor is?" Zayn asked. I could hear the worry lingering in his voice.

     "No." I said. 

     "Did you see her last night?" Niall asked.

     "Yeah," I said. "She texted me late last night saying she can't sleep. I went over there to see if I can help. I woke up and thought she was down here."

      "Well, she's not." Louis said. "She didn't leave a note or anything."

      "You don't think..?" Niall said.

      "No." I said.

      "He's in jail, Niall." Zayn said sternly. "He might not even be alive."

      Niall stayed silent.

      "Have you tried calling her?" I asked.

      "Her phone is disconnected." Liam said.

      "Maybe there is something in the room." I said running up the stairs. 

      I quickly swung the door open and suddenly felt pain wash through my body. What is Scott really did get her? I would've been right there! It would've been all my fucking fault! I ran to her side of the bed and look under the blankets and everywhere until a couple of notebook paper sheets came to my vision. They we're nicely sat onto the bedside table. I walked slowly over there wondering what I was gonna read.

      5 papers we're folded in half with all of our names written in shaky handwriting over the top. I scanned through the names finding mine as the last one. I was holding my breath as I picked it up. I unfolded it and her perfect handwriting was messed up from shaking. I could almost feel her trembling body write it. I sat down on the bed as I started to read the letter out loud to myself. 

 Harry,

     You are peacefully sleeping right now and I'll always imagine that perfect structure of your face whenever I feel upset. You really do look perfect whenever. You are probably wondering why this is being written.. Harry, this isn't goodbye. It might sound like it is but it isn't. I know, it's not the best way to say goodbye but it's the only way for you to not get hurt. Don't worry about me alright. I'll be fine. I was glad that the last thing we had together was a perfect kiss that definitely should've been our first kiss. And if one day in the future we see each other again I'll smile with joy and remember how we spent our days together. This is probably the hardest thing I have ever written. I remember being that regular girl. Her room was full of posters of One Direction. That's all she talked about. When she got to meet her idols she realized how much she truly loved them on the inside and not for their fame, their looks or their singing voices. For them. It might've been fate that brought us together but it sounds way too cliché to say so I'm not gonna say it. I don't want you to forget me because it'll crush me. I'll never forget you, Harry. I won't forget you even if you get a girlfriend or a wife. I hope one day you can find someone and love them as much as you love me. I want to see you in the future; older with a bit of stubble on your chin with your family. A wife and some kids or so. I want to see you be happy and see you be you. Just this isn't goodbye.. It's just a.. A see you later kind of thing alright? But if the place I think I am heading to, I don't want to see you there for decades alright? Live life. Be you.