telling the kids

in taxi:

aliya: lekin mama, is everything fine?

gauri: just come and meet me at chum chum cafe.

aliya: ji.....

gauri cuts the phone.

gauri: hey bhagwan, please please save me. i have a 15 and 14 years old to handle first then a 7 and 3 year old! and then family and finally the father! i am going to be needing a lot of luck.

she places her hand on her 2 months stomach and says: baby, please be a boy this time. at least someone will save me from papa's princesses.

meanwhile:

O.M:

name: aliya omkara singh oberoi

age: 15

little description: she is the first child of rikara and is very sweet and loves her family. also she loves to sing.

aliya: why does mama want me to meet her at the cafe? must be for coffee.

she went outside seeing her 17 year old brother arjun (shivika's son):

he was getting his motorbike ready and was about to go when.....

aliya: bhai!

arjun turned to see aliya running up to him. then aliya did her work.

aliya in a sugar sweet tone: arjun bhai, you know that you are my favourite brother out of all you three boys so...... pretty please with a cherry on top, drive me to chum chum cafe.

arjun: of course, why not? come on.

aliya goes on the back of the motorbike and arjun takes off.

soon she was at chum chum cafe where gauri was waiting at a table for two.

aliya: thanks bhai.

arjun: no problem.

he goes and aliya finds gauri.