month 9: gauri's dream

7 days into gauri's nineth and final month:

It was just a few more days before gauri's little devil Pari would be four and just a few weeks before the fifth addition to the family would come however one thing was disturbing Gauri.

Nighttime:

Rikara's room:

Both rikara were asleep but Gauri kept tossing and turning as of her dream.

Dream:

Aliya: humara pyaari se brother. Look he's Cooing.

All but pari as she was not in the room: awww.

Mishti: one thing for sure is he is my favourite person.

Munni: and mine.

Aliya: see our little brother is our favourite and our cute teddy bear.

Gauri: I agree.

Om: bilkul.

They continue to adore the baby when on one side Pari said to herself: what happened to me?

But no one heard her.

Dream ends.

Gauri again pulls a face in her sleep feeling sorry for Pari when another dream came in her head.

Dream 2:

Gauri: good boy, more?

The baby shooks his head and Gauri smiles and says: ok Meri jaan.

She pulls his cheek and the baby smiles, Pari looks at this and sadly says: mummy no longer pull my cheek.

Dream 2 ends.

Gauri: Meri Baccha.....

Last dream:

It was Pari's birthday along with someone else's.

Pari: wow! These gifts! All for me!

Munni: not for you.

Pari: what?!

Rikara comes down with their one year old son and all crowd around mama's boy.

Pari: for him.

She sadly pouts but no one noticed and Om brought the cake out.

Om: come on let's cut the cake.

Pari was about to go when she saw the cake say: happy 1st birthday!

Pari: but I not one.

She saw the family bring the baby boy near the cake and cutted the cake then they fed the baby boy and smeared icing on his face. The baby smiled and laughed.

Sri looks sad and went to a corner to sulk. No one noticed.

Dream 3 ends.

That was enough to make Gauri shoot up from the bed.

Gauri: Meri baby! Meri Pari!

Om woke up hearing her voice and saw the time.

Om: Gauri, what new drama have you got now at 4am?

Gauri: you know omkaraji that I had a dream that Meri Pari was being neglected by us as soon as the baby came. She was so sad. The worst dream was sharing a birthday with our son and her not getting anything.

Om: like the baby is going to be born on her birthday.

He was only joking but he saw Gauri with a sad pout and said: just kidding. The doctor said only two more weeks then we will have mama's ladla.

Gauri: you know what the doctor means by weeks

Om: maybe this time will be different.

Gauri: and you say that every time I am pregnant and the delivery due date is WEEKS away. Remember Pari was born 20 days before the due date and doctor said three weeks?!

Om: Yes I remember. You clearly cursed the doctor and slapped him.

Gauri: be quiet!

Om: anyway don't worry our son won't be born on Pari's birthday.

Gauri: I hope not.

Om: now sleep.

He places his hand on gauri baby bump and says: and you too, sleep! Mama ko maat parashaan Karo.

Gauri smiles and slowly lies back in the bed and traps herself in Om's strong arms trying not to get scared about the baby being born on Pari's birthday.

Precap: month 9: Pari's birthday part a

Few more parts then this story is over. Jokes. We will have a few shots about rikara dealing life with five children.