shot 4

The next day:
Today was finally the baby's naamkaran, finally the baby would have a name. Little did Om knew, Gauri was a million times smarter than he thought she was.

Rikara's room:
The baby was on the bed surrounded by a mountains of pillows and he was dressed in a light moon blue babysuit whereas Gauri was brushing her long silky hair. She was already dressed but it was just her hair she needed to focus on. Just then the door opened and Om came in.

Om: so mrs Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi is still not ready? Wow, unusual!
Gauri: give a break to your teasing. I already got a massive headache and keeping three children under control is difficult.
Om: 3? But we have five.
Gauri: at least aliya and mishti can take care of themselves but munni, Pari and now this one, I have to look after.
Om: fine fair point. Anyway here take some medicine and then after the naamkaran, you can rest peacefully.
Gauri: thank you.

She got some water and put the tablet in her mouth and drank the water.
Once done:
Om: feeling better?
Gauri: yes I'm fine now. Do one thing whilst I sort my hair, go to our son and play with him for a while.
Om: ok.

He goes on the bed and tickles under his son's chin. The baby smiles and giggles a bit. Soon Gauri was done with her hair. She was looking beautiful in a decorated coral pink salwar kameez. Her hair was in loose curls and finally her Maang filled with pure red sindoor.

Om: wow, you look so beautiful.
Gauri blushes lightly and says: thank you.

Rikara were called down by Dadi. Both look at each other and smiles.
Gauri: let's go besides our son is getting named today. Yay!

She picks her son up from the bed and both rikara go down.
Om: so have we agreed that I will pick the name?
Gauri: yes we did.

She smiles with a mischievous gleam. She already picked the name one of her daughters wrote out of the bowl so we all pretty much know who was going to name the baby.
Om: Gauri, did you do anything?
Gauri: no, why do you ask?
Om: because you have that gleam in your smile when you done some mischief.
Gauri: I have done nothing.
Aliya: Mama, Papa, finally you guys are here. Anyway let's go and get this one named.
Rikara: ok.

They go to the place where everyone was waiting and sat down. The priest started to chant. Pari, aliya, mishti and munni obviously felt sleepy hearing all the prayers. You live in the Oberoi mansion, you have to listen to a lot of prayers as Dadu held a lot of pujas.

Finally the big moment came:
Priest: so what name have you chosen for your son?
Om opened his mouth and was about to speak when......
Gauri: panditji, we would like to name our son prem.
Girls: yes!
Om: Gauri, what have you done now?
Munni: gave our brother a Salman Khan name.

Gauri gives Om a death glare and whispered in his ear: then I will leave this house.
Om: fine, panditji we choose prem.

More chants then soon the baby was named prem. Courtesy to Gauri's amazing smart blackmailing skills.