month 8: pari's insecurities

11 days into gauri's 8th month:

morning:

rikara's room:

om: wake up gauri please!

gauri sleepily: no. i want to sleep.

om: gauri, wake up. today you have to go to the doctors.

gauri: appointment cancel karo.

om: i am not going to! wake up else you know what i will do.

gauri: what?

om went closer to her and whispered in her ear: remember that if you act ziddi, i will have s@x with you for the sixth time.

gauri shot up from the bed, looking very scared. om laughed seeing her scared face.

gauri: aisi maat karo please?

om: then change and we can go.

he gave some clothes to gauri and she made a face and then went in the bathroom to change. 10 minutes later, she was done and rikara went downstairs with om's arms around gauri. they saw the girls downstairs eating.

Aliya: Mama, Papa where are you two going?

Om: doctors.

Munni: ok take your time.

Rikara: ok.......

They go out of the house. Once they went out, the girls quickly had food and went on the couch. Aliya got the remote and turned the tv on.

munni: alu didi, put on materchef na.

Pari: no. No Pari want Kya hai pyaar.

Mishti: you see that?

Pari: mummy let.

Aliya: really?

Pari: yes.

Munni: but I said my choice first so we will see my show first.

Aliya: do one thing, we will see this kya hai pyaar first then masterchef .

Munni: lekin......

Mishti: arre munni, you know the rule, youngest first.

Munni: ok.

Aliya:good girl.

She puts on pari's show and just then:

Pari: misty didi, rule why?

Mishti: um Pari, let me put it this way, before munni was born whenever me and alu used to fight, Mama and Papa always supported me because I was younger.

Aliya: it used to be sooooo unfair!! Every single day Mama and Papa used to only support mishti. And then munni was born and everyone only supported her.

Pari: so younger?

Munni: yes everyone always supports the younger one like how these two are putting your show on now.

Pari: so mummy daddy only sukkmmiol (support) New baby when come?

Aliya: probably. Anyway don't get tensed Pari. See your show.

Pari smiles and sees her show but didn't look interested. She was too busy thinking what her sisters told her about being the youngest.

Munni: what happened Pari?

Pari: show boring, we see pasta chef (masterchef)

Aliya: pasta chef?

Pari: munni didi show.

Aliya nods and changes the show to masterchef or pasta chef.

Mishti: remember alu, when we were small, Mama made cake and gave me the big slice.

Aliya: don't think I have forgotten! Meri favourite cake this aur she gave me a big slice.

Mishti: yes because I was the youngest.

Aliya: don't rub it in.

Mishti: you are jealous because you only had one year with Mama and Papa to yourself.

Aliya rolls her eyes and continues watching. Pari, who heard this, looked scared.

Pari's POV:

So when baby come, mummy will give big piece of ice cream to baby and me small piece. No fair.

No one's POV:

Once munni's show was done, aliya turned the tv off and they all went upstairs. Pari stayed alone downstairs worried.

Pari: me be older scary. Baby villain. More ice cream give to baby and when fight, mummy daddy support baby only. Will they love me anymore? No they only love New Baby!! it no fair.

Just then rikara came back home and they saw Pari looking sad on the couch. They quickly went up to Pari.

Om: arre Meri Pari, what happened?

Pari: alu didi, misty didi and munni didi say you only support young one.

Gauri: we do?

Om: no we don't.

Pari: you do, they say you support misty didi when alu didi have fight.

Gauri: Pari, it's just a stupid rule some weirdo made. We promise that we will always love you as much as we love your brother.

Om picks his tiny daughter up and says: you know when I always support. Let your brother come and Mama can support him but I will only support you.

He kisses his daughter's cheek and Gauri smiles.

Precap: month 8 Pari's Birthday preparations

Sorry for short chappy and a boring one.

Target: 12+ votes