Om is back

The next day:

10pm:

The kids were upstairs sleeping whilst all was waiting for Om to come back.

Gauri in mind: what is taking this Nandi forever? He gets me pregnant for the FIFTH TIME and he has no idea despite being the father of this child! Ek minute..... amazing idea gauri!! Time to get a bit romantic!

Gauri was about to go upstairs when:

Somu: arre gauri, where are you going?

Gauri: upstairs to find something.

Somu: ok no problem. But be careful.

Gauri smiles and goes up. She finds some candles and showers the bed with rose petals. She gets something out of her closet and goes in the bathroom to change.

Fifteen minutes later:

Om finally came back with a smile on his face and a bit tired:

Shivay: finally you are back.

Anika: you know gauri was so tensed for you.

Om: she was? Kamal hai! Anyway where is she?

All: upstairs!

Om: thanks

He goes upstairs.

Rikara's room:

Om entered keeping his suitcase on a side and once done he was shocked seeing rose petals and candles.

Om: gauri?

Gauri came out but not wearing traditional but:

Her hair was straight and she was wearing no bangles

Her hair was straight and she was wearing no bangles. She went up to Om who grabbed her by the waist close to him and closed the door with his leg.

Om: finally meri biwi is romantic.

Gauri: yes I am romantic just like you Mr Oberoi.

Om: why did you call me that?

Gauri: my choice patiji.

She sat on the bed and Om saw the rose petals and kept them in her hair.

Om: they don't deserve to be on this bed but in your lockes.

Gauri caressed his hairs and gave a little cheeky smile.

Gauri: Omkaraji mujhe ko kiss karo.

Om: what?

gauri: should I do it then?

Om started to lick her neck and both stood from the bed kissing each other's lips. Before Om was about to pick her up in bridal style. He noticed something.

Om: gauri, have you gain weight?

Gauri looked down at her small baby bump and bit her tongue.

Om: tell me.

All of a sudden gauri felt dizzy and fell in om's strong arms. Both landed on the floor with gauri secured in his arms. Om got gauri off of him and stood up. He carried her in bridal style and kept her on the bed.

Om: what happened gauri? Why did you feel dizzy?

Gauri: ok so Omkaraji, you know that you are very romantic.

Om: yes........

Gauri went on om's Laps and placed her arms around his neck.

Gauri: sooooooooooooo meri Pyaari Omkaraji, you know that I love you very much and you love me. And time to time you end up taking almost every romantic scene of rikara to the next level. Now you asked me that have I gained weight? Yes I have gained weight but only a little and two days ago...... if you had another child would you be fine?

Om: yes I would be. Why?

She took a deep breath and said: i'm pregnant. But only because of you!!

Om was silent and soon came back to his senses.

Om: I am going to be a father!!!! Once again!!! God gauri, I love you so Much.

He pecked gauri's lips and gauri responded. He kept his one hand on her stomach and with his other hand, caressed her hair.

Precap: rest of month 2