shot 8

Pari to herself: Prem! Prem! Prem! Only Prem. No one likes me now. Mummy daddy only lie that they love me. If no one love me then Pari no love them. Everyone only love Prem. If everyone love Prem and no one loves Pari, then I going to leave. They no know. They only notice Prem!

She grabbed the little school bag her parents brought her and started packing the stuff she would be needing.

Pari: iPad, chocolate, sweets, more sweets, teddy bear, good. Actually iPad low. I leave it.

She takes the iPad out and leaves it on the bed. Then she toddles out of the room saying goodbye to her room.

As quiet as a mouse, she went downstairs and left the house with no one knowing.

15 minutes later:

Gauri was making a tired Prem sleep as Om was doing art work.

Gauri: Omkaraji, check on Pari. I haven't heard anything from her.

Om: yeah sure.

He cleans his hands and goes to his little princess's room only to be shocked.

Om: PARI! PARI, WHERE ARE YOU?! ALIYA, MISHTI, MUNNI! GAURI!

Gauri kept a sleeping Prem in his cradle and went to Pari's room along with her daughters.

Gauri: what happened Omkaraji?

Om: Pari is not in her room.

Gauri: Aliya, Mishti, Munni was she with you?

Aliya: no she wasn't with me.

Mishti-Munni: not with us.

Gauri: check the other places in the house.

They checked everywhere, bathroom, kitchen, living room, storeroom, Prem's nursery. Everywhere but no sign of Pari.

Gauri: Omkaraji, file a police complaint.

Aliya: one thing I don't get is that how is Pari missing?

Om: Aliya, come with me. We will file a complaint. You three stay here.

Aliya and Om goes. Gauri collapses on the floor, crying. Mishti and Munni tried to console her.

Gauri: how can Pari be missing? She is only 4. And in this city...no no nothing will happen to Pari.

Mishti: mama, Pari will be fine.

Gauri: but why would she leave the house without telling anyone? Mishti, Munni, let's check with her friends.

Mishti and Munni nods. Gauri grabs Prem from upstairs and then they go.

Police station:

Om: my youngest daughter is missing. We need a police team to help find her.

Police officer: fine but first we will ask a few questions.

Om: questions? Here my daughter is missing and you are going to ask me bullshit!

Police officer: Mr Oberoi, relax.

Om: how can I relax?! My daughter is only four and is somewhere in this city!!

Police officer: Mr Oberoi, does your daughter have any medical issues?

Om: what are you trying to say? That my daughter is mentally unstable?

Police officer: look in the past, we had kids who left their houses without telling anyone because they were being beaten up by their parents.

Om: ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT I BEAT UP MY DAUGHTER? I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE RAISED A HAND ON MY CHILDREN!! WHAT BULLSHIT!

Aliya: papa, calm down. Officer, my dad and mum have never ever raised a hand on us let alone yell at us. How can you say that my sister is mentally unstable? How can you say that she is being beaten up? Can't you just allow the police team to find her?