06

*didnt proof read*

jaedens POV*

Without warning Wyatt left the cabin. I assumed he was going to lunch because it was around that time.

I can't believe I managed to make my best friend so mad at me in one night.

I didn't drink because I wanted to have sex with Sophia, I don't even like her, I drank because of peer pressure. I wanted to be cool.

It definitely wasn't worth it though. I'd lost my best friend.

No. I don't understand why he got so mad. All I did was drink a little. I'm a teenager. Teenagers do that type of dumb crap. He's being childish.

He got mad at me for being the fun one. I punch the wall out of frustration. But that ends up being the ultimately wrong choice. a wave of pain flows through me and I drop to my knees, Holding back the tears that threaten to spill.

I'm pretty sure it's broken but no way in hell am I going to the infirmary. If I broke my hand, Wyatt would have to help me with everything and he already hates me.

I get up, hungry, I walk to the door, holding my hand. "Shit" I mutter. I take my other hand off of my hurt hand and put it on the door knob, turning it. My broken hand stings and I hold my breath before picking it back up.

When I get to the cafeteria, I can see that Wyatt is the only one sitting at our table. Great.

But my luck decides to kick in because Sadie walks up, "hi!" She says, opening the door and letting me go in first. Well getting anything other than a pop tart would be hard to eat without using both hands, so I walk over and get a pop tart. I decided that I would get a drink after I'm done if I really needed it

Sadie gets her food and takes a seat next to Wyatt. I sit in front of him and begin eating.

He looks at Sadie and smiles. "Hi sade, wanna go get drunk and make out while you beg to suck me off?" He asks sarcastically, while laughing. She looks puzzled. My eyes go wide. "Why does it matter what happened last night" I ask him, frustrated.

He just shakes his head. "Wait you guys got drunk and did something..?" She asks. Wyatt shakes his head. "No, they got drunk, I slept. Sophia and Jaeden had sex together. Not us too" he tells her.

"We did not!" I protest. "Jaeden, oh Jaeden, come on let's have sex, pleseeeeee" he imitates Sophia, looking directly at Sadie.

"You guys got drunk!" She exclaims. I roll my eyes. "We're teenagers!"

She shakes her head, "Jaeden really, I excepted better from you" I slam my hand on the table, feeling a new wave of pain flood threw my broken hand. "I'm sorry okay?!" I yell, leaving.

- -
Wyatt POV:
After millie left I sit alone by myself, yeah, it's a little childish to be so mad at Jaeden for making out and probably  having  sex with Sophia. And even more childish for me to be mad at millie for doing nothing but liking a cool guy.

Soon Sadie comes and plops down. I smile at her and she smiles back. I didn't expect Jaeden to sit down after her, right in front of me, but that's what happened.

Suddenly, I felt like messing with him. He needed to know that what he did was wrong.

I turn to Sadie and smile at her, "Hi sade, wanna go get drunk and make out while you beg to suck me off?" I laugh

She furrows her eye brows and Jaeden looks shocked. 

"Why does it matter what happened last night!" He asks.

I shake my head. "Wait you guys got drunk and did something..?" She asks. I shake my head again. "No, they got drunk, I slept. Sophia and Jaeden had sex together. Not us too" I inform her.

It really angered me. He angered me. I liked him. He made me gay or whatever I was and then wanted to go and let Sophia beg him to fuck her.

We did not!" He yells. "Jaeden, oh Jaeden, come on let's have sex, pleseeeeee" I imitates Sophia, looking at Sadie so I don't have to see the hurt on his face.

"You guys got drunk!" She exclaims. I look at Jaeden with my peripheral vision and he rolls his eyes. We're teenagers!" He yells.

She shakes her head, "Jaeden really, I excepted better from you" He slams his hand on the table and his eyes water. "I'm sorry okay?!" He yells, leaving.
-
'Dang' I mutter.

"Wyatt?" Sadie asks

"Hmm?"

"Why? Why do you care that Sophia and Jaeden are.. you know... doing 'it'?" She questions. I shrug. "Do you like Sophia?" she asks me. I shake my head. "Do you.. do you like Jaeden?" She asks, more quiet. I slightly nod. And she pulls me in for a hug.

"Do you know how hard it is to watch her flirt with him, and m-make out. I didn't even know I was g-g-ga- you know" I say, feeling a lump in my throat start to form. She rubs my back soothingly.
-

Little did they know, Sophia was at the food line and heard everything.