011

*wyatts POV*

He laughs, "you want pot?" I nod. "Uh.. yeah.." I trial off. "First time user?" He asks. I nod, lying. This was definitely not the first time.

I had smoked pot before, but it was only once in or twice.

He nods. "Since it's your first time we'll start off with edibles. I'll put a few smokes in there and you can start those whenever." I smile. "T-thank you" I stutter out. "It'll Be free this time, but next time it's $50 bucks. Okay"

I nod again and he opens his mouth to start talking, "you'll get it tomorrow" I bob my head up and down and say thank you, walking away.

Well that's something. I get back to the cabin and walk back in. Luckily, Jaeden was still snoring.

I slide halfway under the covers. Jaeden's laying wildly, taking up the entire bed. "Jae?" I ask, shaking him. "Yeah?" He replies mumbling. "Can you scoot over?" I whisper.

He nods and scoots over. I slide In the rest of the way and lay down. He scoots into me and we cuddle again.

"Wy?" He whispers to me in the dark. "Yeah?" I whisper back. He starts like he's about to say something but before I know it he's snoring again.

He's so cute, I think. I kiss his forehead and quickly fall asleep too, thinking of the boy in my arms.

*morning*

"Oooooooooh!" I hear in my ear. What? "Huh?" I breathe out. Jaeden snuggles closer to me, "go awayyyy" he says, extending the y. "So are you guys dating?" Finn asks nervously. Why was he nervous? "No, he's just my best friend" I say, wrapping my arms around Jaeden tighter.

"Man, I hate to break it to you, but best friends don't cuddle like that" Finn says, smirking. I'm awake now, fully aware. Jack, Finn, Jeremy and Sadie are all in the room. I wonder if everything is at least halfway back to normal

Jaedens awake too, he's very tired though, I can tell.

We make eye contact and I don't want to break it, his eyes are too gorgeous.

"Best friends don't stare at each other like that Wyatt" Finn says in a sing song voice.

"Yeah? well.. do they kiss like this?" I ask, pulling in Jaeden and capturing his lips. We kiss passionately. People say when you kiss someone fireworks erupt, butterflies are flying around, your heart is pounding and you can think so clearly.

It wasn't fireworks it was volcanoes, lava flowing through my body, making me feel alive. It wasn't butterflies it was a zoo of a million animals running around. But My heart was pounding, like never before. I thought I was about to have a heart attack. And I could definitely not think clearly. My head was cloudy and all I could think about was the boy whom my lips were on.

Jaedens lips were soft and he was a great kisser. I had never been kissed like that before.

"OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THIS IS NOT A DRILL" Jacks yelling. We pull apart, out of breath.  "What do you mean, Best friends don't kiss at all Wyatt" Finn says laughing.

Jaeden smiles. Oh no, There's more volcanoes.

"You're really cute" I whisper to Jaeden. "If we're being technical.. best friends can kiss. And they can cuddle. But normally they don't stare at each other like they don't notice anyone else is in the room.." Jeremy trails off.

"Guys." Jaeden says, still keeping eye contact.

"Yeah Jaeden?" Sadie says, speaking for the first time to them. "I'm about to kiss Wyatt. You might wanna leave." I smile. This is a very interesting morning. "ew gross. But cute at the same time. Kiss again I wanna see" Jack says.

I peck jaeden on the cheek and sit up. "Why are you guys even here" I ask, laughing. Jaeden sits up too, grabbing ahold of my hand. "I came to see your guys reaction" Jeremy says, Sadie agreeing. "Reaction to what?" We both say.

Jack smiles and jumps on the bed. "Finn asked me out!" He screams in my face. My mouth falls open. "OH MY GOSH! YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!" I scream back. He shakes his head. "He said no" finn replies

Jaeden lays back down, rubbing small circles on my hand, making my head get cloudy.

"What? Jack you love finn!" I answer. "Yeah but I want him to know for sure if he likes me. I want to take it slow" he shrugs. "That's smart" I say. He nods.  "Hey Wyatt?" Jaeden asks.

"Yeah Jae?" He pulls me down and kisses me. "Just date already!" Sadie screams, jumping up and down. I smile into the kiss and someone starts fake gagging. "Okay okay we get it. We're leaving. Just please don't fuck on the bed, it's the camps and-" jack says continuing to talk but someone eventually pulls him out of the door and they're gone.

And it's just the two of us.

((Oh fuq. Did you guys like it. It's gonna get juicy (drama wise) soon. But not between my bbs so ;) ily guys. Thanks for reading and I'm sorry this is so short and that I'm a horrible at updating 👊🤠