07

Wyatt POV:

I felt better at someone knowing about my crush on Jaeden, it made me feel better knowing that someone cared.

-

After I had left the lunchroom I went back to the cabin, I was going to write to my mom and hope and pray that my step dad didn't find it and hurt her.

I walk in and grab a piece of paper out of the pack I brought. I then grab a mechanical pencil and sit down and begin to write;

Hi mom,
Camps been great. I have some really nice friends. Great influences. You would be proud.

I stop, dropping the pencil. she would be proud of me for not drinking this time. Not of me for being friends with a bunch of kids who did.

I pick the pencil back up and begin writing again

My roommate is really nice and sweet. He's helping me find myself in a way.. that I don't know if you would like. But don't worry, everything's fine here. I'm fine. I hope everything is going good at home. I love and miss you,

- Wyatt

I fold the paper up and take out an envelope. The first year I had came here I didn't have anything to write my mom with and had to steal some, which got me in a lot of trouble.

~flashback~
* 3rd person *
A 10 year old Wyatt gets to camp and has been there for a week before he gets a letter from his mom. He reads it and gets excited, wanting to write back. He looks around everywhere for paper, and even asks a few people. His roommate was a kid named Nickolas, he was small older and bigger and Wyatt was afraid of him. That was the only person Wyatt knew that had paper though. So he stole some of his colored paper and wrote his mom a note on it. Nickolas found out and told on him. Wyatt had to clean up the lunchroom and had to sit out from every activity he wanted to do for half of the summer.

~end of flashback~

I put the paper in the envelope and put a stamp on it. I decide that I'll take it to the camp office for them to send it, in the morning.

After getting almost no sleep from crying and them having a party (technically) I was very tired and just wanted nothing but sleep. I jump on the bed and slide under the covers.

It was warm under the covers and you could distinctively hear rain starting to fall. I wonder where Jaeden is? Hopefully he's safe. I think, drifting into a peaceful sleep.

Jaedens POV: (again, gonna be some POV switches, is that better or do you like it when it's just Jaeden for two chap and then just Wyatt for two chap?)

I leave the lunch cabin and go straight to Finns room. I barge right in without knocking and boy do I wish I knocked.

Chosen has his hand on Finns chin and they lean in and kiss. "Woah woah woah" I say fake gagging.

They pull apart and both go scarlet. "What the hell guys" I ask, bewildered. "I-I just-" finn starts but I cut him off. "Jack really likes you, you told him you weren't gay!" I yell.

"Jaeden shut up. Let him talk" Chosen butts in. "Go" I tell him. "I was talking to Chosen about.. about how I liked kissing Jack more than millie. He suggested that I might like him. Chosen kissed me so I could see if I like kissing him... or all guys" he says, going even redder than before, it that was even possible.

"O-oh" I stutter out. "Well this is awkward.. did you?"

"Did I what?" He furrows his eyebrows

"Did you like the kiss with Chosen" I say bluntly. "Well I don't really know.. you kinda interrupted" Chosen smiles and leans in again. He pecks him on the lips and pulls back. "Jack and I didn't really kiss like that" Finn blushes once again.

Chosen goes in again, smiling even wider, and kisses him. Before I know it they're having a full on make out session. "Guys" I interrupt again. They pull back. "That's what jack and I did" Finn defends.

"So?" I ask. "I felt something with Jack, with Chosen, it was a nice kiss but it was like kissing Millie. Just a kiss" finn shrugs. "So you like jack" I say. He shakes his head "I don't know. I'm not going to date him or anything. I'm not gay"

I sigh. Finn not understanding his feelings was upsetting to see. "So you like Wyatt?" Finn asks, Chosen wiggles his eyebrows. "What? No!" I defend.

"You like.. moaned Wyatt's name when you were making out with Sophia last night" Finn tells me, laughing.

I shake my head no, that couldn't be true. "I would vouch but I was passed out" Chosen says stretching. "Wyatt's Straight" I inform them. Finn shrugs, "he seemed awfully upset last night when you were with Sophia"

"He was upset?" I ask, confused. "He cried like all night. If I hadn't of drank I would've helped or something" he says, shrugging again. I furrow my eyebrows. Wyatt couldn't like me.

"Thanks guys. Uh.. Finn.. don't kiss anyone anymore until you're sure about who you like" I say, waving and leaving.

No where else to go except for the cabin, I think. Hopefully. Wyatt won't be there. Or maybe hopefully he is. I don't know.

When I open the door I see a sleeping Wyatt in the bed. I slide into the bed with him. My face is in front of his and I can practically feel his breath on mine.

His eyes flutter open and he sighs, looking at me confused. "Wyatt I'm sorry" I tell him. He turns around to where his back is facing me. I feel tears threaten to spill. I'd lost the only best friend I'd ever had. Yeah Finn and I were close but it wasn't quite to where Wyatt and I were.

My thoughts about him hating me and us never being friends again started to take over me and I could feel my breathing hitch. I was starting to have a panic attack. Great. Suddenly I was gasping for air, tears rolling down my cheeks like a waterfall, and my heart rate speeding up.

I was trying to be as quiet as possible. I didn't want to annoy Wyatt or possibly wake him up if he'd fallen back asleep. A few minutes pass and I feel like I'm literally going to pass out. Wyatt turns around and pulls me in. He sits up and holds me, hugging me, rubbing small circles into my back and whispering "shhh, it's alright" into my ear.

- -

Wyatt's POV:
I was woken by breathing on my nose. Huh? I look and see Jaeden. I furrow my eyebrows. "Wyatt im sorry" He says. I know that if I look at his face any longer I'll give in, so I turn around to where my back is facing him. I hate doing this on him but he hurt me too. I'm not even halfway asleep when I hear Jaeden start having a panic attack.

By now I'm used to it. I'm mad at him, yeah, but I care about him too much to let him sit there and hate himself for it. I turn around and sit up, holding him. I whisper in his ear. "Y-you're mad at m-me" he stutters choking on his words.

"Yeah, But you're my best friend" I whisper back to him. "I'm sorry" he cries. "I know Jae" I say. He calms down a little and I lay us both down, cuddling with each other.

After about an hour or so of his trying to breathe correctly and stop crying, he falls asleep.

I wanted so badly to kiss him, his cheek or something.

But I obliged, I was still mad at him