020

can you guys please please comment your favorite Reddie/fack and stenbrough/jyatt. Ill read all of them, even if they're yours. I like the soft ones but I also really like the depressing ones but I also love any of them. So pls. Ilyg💘💘)))/(They're 16 btw. Idk if I ever said their age but they're 16 so). Also tw for this ch. self loathing !¡

Wyatt POV:

"Get up lazy asses, it's already lunch" Chosen says. I groan in response, pulling Jaeden closer to me. "We get it. You guys are in love. But I will not have you starving to death because of it" another voice says: Sadie.

"Baby wake up" I whisper to Jaeden, shaking him lightly. He doesn't.

"Get up right now Jaeden lieberwhore or I'll rip these covers off of you and you'll freeze" another voice says: jack.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you.." I tell him, eying jaedens clothes in the floor.

"He's-" jack starts. "Naked, yes. Now allow me to get my boyfriend up in peace so he can get clothes on" I finish for him. They all nod. Chosen wasn't shocked, jack was blown away and Sadie was.. mad? Jealous? I couldn't tell.

They walked out, shutting the door behind them. I got up, put my shirts on and picked Jaeden up too, he groaned, but didn't oblige.

"What are you doing?" He groans. "You're taking a shower" I answer, turning on the water. "I barely just woke up" he whines. I kiss him, it was hurried but sweet. He opens his eyes a little more. "Thank you" He replies, stepping into the shower. I smile and start to walk out.

"Shower with me" he blurts out. I chuckle to myself. "I can't, the guys are waiting on us, it's after 12. I have to clean up. Enjoy your shower baby" I tell him, walking out.

A few minutes later I hear Jaeden calling my name. I sigh and walk to the bathroom door. "Yeah?" I ask, peeking in. No reply.

I run in the bathroom completely and open the shower door, Jaedens right there smiling. He grabs onto the neck of my shirt and pulls me in. He starts kissing me. I pull back, "my clothes are wet" I complain. "Then we'll just have to do something about that, won't we?" He says, pulling my shirt over my head and going to work on my pants

I pull away from him. "N-no. Uh. Finish your shower" I say, scurrying out, taking my clothes off quickly and changing before he can come out.

He comes out right after I get done changing and changes also.

I stick my hand out for him to take but he ignores it and walks outside. I sigh. I can't believe everything I do is wrong.

Jaedens POV:

If he hates my body that much then he doesn't even deserve me. But I love him. More than anything. I sigh, hearing him coming out of the cabin too. "Hey guys!" I say, putting on a fake smile and tromping over to them.

"Wow Jaeden, accessories" jack laughs. I furrow my eyebrows and he points at the hickeys. Wow way to rub it in my face that last night Wyatt gladly looked at my body and now be regrets it. He realizes how ugly I am.

I frown. Sadie pipes up, "it's okay to regret it, jae, you're too young for sex anyways. But you can't take it back"

"We didn't have sex" Wyatt interferes, taking my hand. I snatch it away and glare at him. Great now they're gonna think he's just lying

"Did something happen between you guys?" Sadie ask. She sounded hopeful. He'd probably like her body better anyways. I shake my head no and start walking toward the lunch cabin. I look behind me and Wyatt and Sadie are awfully close. Of course. I walk to the bathroom in there and sit on the sink.