015

Finns POV;

Maybe hanging out with the worse kids at camp wasn't the best way to get over jack. Yeah probably not. But at least it got my mind off of it. A little.

Maybe being mean to jack wasn't the best way to tell him, but hey. It's Me. Everyone will understand. Finn the Dumbass. Finn the asshole. Finn the dickhead. It's what everyone was expecting.

"Finn, man come on, snap out of. We're smoking" I look at him holding the blunt out to me. Well, might as well. I think, taking it and taking a long, dragged out puff; followed by coughing.

The nose ring didn't hurt, I looked pretty cool with it if I'm being completely honestly. The hair was the worst part about it all, my hair was my favorite part about myself and they made me get blue in it. I guess they didn't exactly make me. But they heavily encouraged me and I'm trying to change myself.

"Nice, kid" Gabe tells me, laughing, even though he's just a year or two older than me.

I had to be mean to Jeremy earlier, they have to get the point. That's not my fault either, it's theirs for letting me fall for jack. Me? Gay? Yeah right.

After only god knows how long of smoking, my head felt nice. It hurt, but in a nice way. Everything felt nicer this way. "Spin the bottle time!" A girl I didn't know yet, yelled.

"7 minutes in heaven is way better" A kid Gabe has told me name is James says

"You just wanna get blowed" the girl says, laughing. "I don't need to play seven minutes in heaven for that, babe" he tells her, smirking.

They start throwing sexual comments back and forth. Eventually we all get tired of it and decide to play spin the bottle.

"Hey new kid, spin" someone says to me after a while. I spin and it lands on a girl with light brown hair with pink streaks and dark brown eyes. She leans in, her big pink lips staring down at me. Not like jacks at all, why the fuck am I thinking about him? I ask myself, leaning in and kissing her. She makes it sloppy and puts her tongue in my mouth. Im about puke, she's disgusting.

It's not like I noticed though, that's the perks of being high. We pull apart and she winks at me. The game goes on until a random kid spins and it lands on me. Well damn. Destiny must really want me to be gay.

"No way I'm kissin a dude" I say. "Why not, you're not dating, it's just a dumb kiss" Gabe says. I roll my eyes. "Okay fine. But I'm not gay" I inform him. Leaning in to the dude. He had blonde hair and light blue eyes, he wasn't that bad. We kissed for a second before he started getting tougher. The kiss heated up pretty quickly and he was pulling at my belt loop. I pulled apart after that, not wanting to lead him on.

I don't really remember much of what else happened. I just remember a lot of grinding and drinking happened later on. When I left to go back to my cabin, Anderson, the dude I made out with during spin the bottle, had his arm around my waist.

I admit, it was a bit uncomfortable, but it's not like I really noticed due to how buzzed I was. We walked back in silence. "Finn! There you are. I've been looking for you all day" Wyatt tells. I turn around and see Wyatt, jaeden, Sadie and.. jack. "And why would that be?" I ask bitterly, making my voice turn to utter disgust.

"I- we were worried about you.." jack answers, his voice was different. It seems shocked. Almost disappointed. "Why? I'm fine." I say coldly. My brain starts going mushy again and I forget why I'm doing this. Anderson starts kissing my neck, next to my ear and back down to my collar bones. "Did you guys- like- fuck or something?" Wyatt asks us. "No. We didn't" I tell them. We really hadn't, at least if we had I didn't remember, I didn't feel sore or anything though.