010

*Jaeden POV*
Finn and I hung out that day. The day it stormed. He wanted to talk to me about something. That day was a bad day.

Well it wasn't.

But it was.

Technically. That was a very very good day, but it was the day Finn and I made a horrible mistake.

It happened like this:

During breakfast Jack had left and started crying. Finn had left soon after. I ended up going back to my cabin, I have no idea where Wyatt went.

I walked in a took a nap. After I don't even know how much later, finn awoke me. "Finn?" I mumbled. "Jaeden.. can we uh.. talk?" His voice cracks. I nod, sitting up

"What is it?" It feels weird to be talking, since I haven't been doing that very much. "Date Wyatt." He demands. "What? Why?" I was genuinely confused now. Why would he be here to tell me to date Wyatt. "Because you like him. I dare you to date Wyatt. Now I need you to dare me to date Jack" he tells me

I furrow my eyebrows. He wanted me to dare him to date his crush when he's not even open about his sexuality. And what did mine and Wyatt's relationship have anything to do with it. "Okay.. but why ..?" I mumble.

"Look Jaeden. I like Jack and you like Wyatt. I can't admit to jack unless I feel it's a dare or some goal I need to accomplish. You like Wyatt and we both get our crushes. It's a win win but I need your help. Let's say..hmm" He furrows his eyebrows in thought.

I'm about to say something. When he speaks up, "We get until the end of summer to make them fall in love with us. Whoever wins gets the glory of it" I frown. That sounds like betting on them. "I don't know Finn.." I trail off. "Jaeden please. I just need a fake goal and it's easier if I have someone else who knows about it"

I nod. "Okay I'll do it. But this isn't smart. If it blows up in our face don't say I didn't warn you" he smiles.

So my goal for the summer was to make Wyatt fall in love with me. Somehow I thought Finn would "win" Jack was already heart broken over Finn not loving him.

Finn hugged me and left the cabin. Soon after, Wyatt came back. I was nervous around him, but then he smiled and I felt a lot better. "Do you know if they said anything else about the tornado warning?" I ask him.

He shakes his head no. He walks over to the bed and lays in it. I notice that his face looks a lot more pale than it did when we first came here. "Wyatt?" I ask quietly. He hums and I get up from the bed. "I'll be back soon, okay?" He nods.

I swiftly walk out of the cabin, it's sprinkling and I look up. The sky looks dark. A storm is definitely coming. I walk to the cabin that I remember being hers and knock on the cabin door. She comes and opens it. "Jaeden?"

I smile at her. "H-hi. I- we need your help" she frowns. "Yeah. I've seen. You guys look horrible. I nod. "How Can I help?" I smile a real smile time. I had an idea.

And Sadie was going to help me.

-
We went to Jacks cabin first. I think he was the worst. Maybe tied with Wyatt. We knocked on the cabin and Jeremy opened the door. He raises an eye brown. "Where's jack" I ask. He points to the bunk bed, jacks on top.

Sadie walks over gets into the top bunk with him. "Sweetie, what are you doing?" She asks him. "Hoping I'd roll off in my sleep" he answers glumly. "Awe babe, everything's okay, I heard you're upset about Finn" I figured that he'd blow up.

Any of the others would have if someone said that to them. But he just shrugged. She pulled him into her. "Everything's gonna be okay, you're just going through a rough patch. And it'll make yours and Finns relationship stronger" she smiles

"You mean friendship. Not relationship" he tells her. "Jack, finn likes you, it's obvious!" She tells him.

They have a heartfelt conversation and by the end of it, jack seems a lot happier.

Now for the rest of them

*time skip*

Sadie and I had gone to every cabin and tried to help or talk to any of them as best as she could. The only one that wasn't a success was Chosen. He seemed even more mad saying; "I'm not fucking depressed. You guys pissed me off. You all let jack beat me up over some dumb kiss that was so Finn could realize he liked him! Get out! Now! I'm not a basket case!" He yelled.

Wyatt was slightly better. It took the whole day to encourage him to feel a little better though.

I was feeling better about myself. I had tried to make things right and that was the best I could do.

*Wyatts POV*

Jaeden got Sadie to come and talk to me. We talked a lot of things out without Jaeden in the room. I bet he got frustrated with me.

At 8:00 when everyone was supposed to be asleep.. I snuck out. Jaeden and I had fallen asleep cuddling somehow so I was very upset about having to get up.

The other day I had seen a kid around my age doing something that... I knew wasn't right.

I thought I would go talk to him, ask him for some.. but things just were weird that day.

And I knew my friends wouldn't approve. If they still were my friends

So that's where I was going tonight.

Once I had gotten out of the cabin as quite as I could, I tried to remember what cabin he had went into to. I couldn't remember so I decided just to walk around, hoping he would be outside somewhere.

Luckily, he was.

He was a little away from the lunch cabin. At first I didn't see him but then he whistled at me.

I snapped my head over to him and sigh in relief. He motions for me to come over, and I do. "O-oh I was just- I um-" I stutter out. He shakes his head. "What do you want." I smile.

"Pot."

((Oo oo cliffhanger. Sorry I haven't been updating. I've been playing angry birds nonstop. No joke. lol haha