022

/not proof read and makes you feel a little feelings. Ilyg\

* 2 days before leaving camp *

(sorry if you guys don't like 3 POV I like writing like that better idk)

3RD POV:

"Babe please, stop worrying about it" Wyatt cooed in jaedens ear, wrapping his arms around him. "How can I not worry about it, he literally said he doesn't care what happened to you and that he wasn't coming to get you, wy!" Jaeden groaned.

Flashback:

Jaeden picked up the letter from his mom, opening it swiftly. He read it and began writing back to her when Wyatt started panicking. "Babe what is it?!" Jaeden asked, turning to Wyatt. He sat in front of him, holding his hands. "I-" he started, tears brimming his eyes. He fumbled with the letter and then handed it to Jaeden, trying to hold the tears in.

Jaeden picked it the letter up, glancing up at Wyatt with a worried look on his face. He read the letter very carefully

Your mom is in jail. She got out for a time being and went back. She won't be back. She has asked me to tell you she doesn't want anything to do with you. I don't give a shit where you go. But I won't be there to pick you up.

"Wy.." Jaeden trailed off, a frown playing on his lips. "I'm so sorry." Wyatt just shrugs, letting the tears fall and then quickly wiping them away. "I-I'll ask my mom. I'm sure she'll say you can stay with us!" Jaeden says, trying to be hopeful.

Wyatt puts on a fake smile and nods.

Now:

"Yes. He did, and he was also a horrible person. You should be happy I'm not going back there" Wyatt kissed jaedens temple, ruffling his hair. Jaeden just shrugged glumly. "Jae, look, I'm okay. I don't care if he cares about me or wants me. I'm going to be fine."

Jaeden smiled a small smile at him and hugged into him deeper. Wyatt let a smile play on his mouth, feeling way too optimistic.

~

The losers (all the guys & not Sadie) all hung out the next few days. They did everything together.

On the last night they all gathered around a small fire they had started. They were at the lake they had came to when they first got there. Some of them had been coming to lake for years. Others had only started.

They all talked about how they would come back next summer. They'd all stay friends and nothing would ever come in between them.

Of course since it was just the guys they could joke around and be a little more extra than they would have had to have been if Sadie would've been there.

She had said she wanted to spend some time with Millie and maybe even Sophia. She needed more girl time apparently.

The fire was next to the cliff, where a grassy area with a little sand was.

Jaeden was laced in Wyatt's arms, jack on the grass under finn who was sitting on a bench, with Finn playing with his hair, Jeremy laying with his hands behind his head, smiling up at the sky. Chosen was kicked back on a different bench just chilling.

It hadn't set in yet that they'd all be going back to school soon. Going on with their lives, forgetting the good and bad times at camp with their favorite people. Jaeden, who would have rather died than come to a stupid camp, never wanted to leave it.

It wasn't just the people. Everything was perfect there. Yes they had drama, but they got up and got breakfast in the morning. They could eat lunch and dinner. Not to mention the fact that all of the supervisors/camp counselors were super lenient and never really got anyone in trouble (though, Wyatt said they had just gotten even more lenient over the years, that it used to be really and)